MNF New Orleans Set List Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hallucination said:

That would be lame. You gotta have Larry and Adam durring Beautiful Day

The clip I saw earlier (of the rehearsal) was Dirnt and Tre Cool and Edge and Bono but they were rehearsing Wake Me Up... :eyebrow:

Would they really say "U2" and just have The Edge and Bono?
We'll find out.. But seems like they would advertise it as Bono and The Edge from U2?
They also showed clips of the U2 the half time show. :hyper:

Anu said:
We never should have called it "football" but its not "pseudo"-anything.

American "whatever it should have been named" is an interesting and intense game with religious popularity, like it or not.

:lol: Not to turn this into an argument, but most people outside the US don't tend to think much of American Watching Paint Dry. Those of us from rugby-playing countries especially find it wimpy. But this is a setlist party, not a sports debate, so I'll keep quiet for now ...

The new Rolling Stone (with the incredibly scary picture of Jack Nicholson on the cover) has an article about the U2/Green Day pairing. They've worked it out so that they have both drummers and both bassists working at the same time. Adam and Larry will (should) be there.

U2dork said:
The new Rolling Stone (with the incredibly scary picture of Jack Nicholson on the cover) has an article about the U2/Green Day pairing. They've worked it out so that they have both drummers and both bassists working at the same time. Adam and Larry will (should) be there.

that'll be freaking cool. imagine the power in Beatiful Day with two drummers. This is gonna be really cool I think. As long as it does in fact involve Larry and Adam. Bono and The Edge do not equal U2:no:

I just wish they'd STOP saying it....I've been watching it for about 10 minutes and they've said it like 35 times

I'm sorry I didn'[t mean for that statement to come out wrong...I understand it's a hugely emotional night

wow it was just getting too loud there for the announcers to be heard that's amazing

ANd they just referred to them as Bono, the Edge, and U2 :huh:

I think that means that they don't know Adam and Larry's name :giggle:

I'm crossing my fingers for the wohle band

Back
Top Bottom