Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part V - MILWAUKEE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ramblin rose said:
We might as well make the most of this party. :hyper: After tonight we'll be showless for a week. :crack:

Good thing the show starts just as the season premiere of Desparate Housewives ends.

12 days :wink:

Ah, Presence of the Lord. Okay, that's the one. Wishing you many Traffic songs at the concert!

See the post above yours for evidence of the beer commercial. :wink:

Queen Bee said:
arw9797 will be tonight's setlist source. :wave:

It's currently raining in Milwaukee, but Bono and Edge still came out to greet a few fans. arw thanked Bono for playing Crumbs and he said "yeah, that was great!"

That is so cool!!!!

Is this Kariann in the pink hat?

bfb954b7.jpg

This picture was on u2tours from the show in Minneapolis. I remember that Kariann had a pink hat, but the person doesn't look like her :scratch:.

kellyahern said:
Is this Kariann in the pink hat?

bfb954b7.jpg

This picture was on u2tours from the show in Minneapolis. I remember that Kariann had a pink hat, but the person doesn't look like her :scratch:.

So help me, if I see those two men standing side-by-side signing autographs and they are standing in front of me, I would probably die of sheer shock and happiness!!! :combust:

You know, I love all of U2 and I've always been a big Edge fan.. but is it just me or does Adam look really, really hot this tour! The lack of glasses, the gray hair..there's just something je ne sais quois there. There, that's all the coherent french I know!

RavenBlue said:
You know, I love all of U2 and I've always been a big Edge fan.. but is it just me or does Adam look really, really hot this tour! The lack of glasses, the gray hair..there's just something je ne sais quois there. There, that's all the coherent french I know!

Adam is truly a Silver Fox. :adam: :drool: :combust:

RavenBlue said:

:yes: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom