Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part IV - CRUMBS FROM YOUR TABLE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God Part III said:
:banghead: I hate Europe's sets now!

Oh well, nothin' we can do 'bout it now. I regret going to 10 European shows and no US Shows. Should have gone to Dublin only and New York (for instance) instead...moneywise it probably would have been the same...

Still blows though to see what the guys are pulling off in the US :sad: Happy for everyone who gets to see it, but I do feel cheated on a bit...

arw9797 said:
:hyper:

Tonight's show kicked ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The premire of CRUMBS :drool: I didn't read a lot of the threads for tonight but I saw a few :| smilies in regards to Vertigo #2....THAT WAS EXTRA! We have a setlist and Yahweh was the last song on the setlist. Larry walked off the stage and the rest of the band stayed on. Edge went to grab a bass and Adam had a guitar. All set to play 40. When Larry came back up Edge and Adam switched and Vertigo #2 started. Totally unexpected since most people thought the concert was over.

This post is courtesy of ARW, Kariann, Schmeg, Eep, and Stories for Boys (aka The Party Girl) who are all huddled around ARW's computer right now :sexywink:

:wave:

Hi guys :)

Man I go to sleep and they play CRUMBS!!! AHHH How amazing is that! This is the song i have been waiting for!!:drool:

Hi guys:wave:

Axver said:
HOLY SHIT! A link to an MP3 of Crumbs has been posted on the audio/video forum and it sounds AMAZING! :drool: :drool: :drool:

OMG, this sounds unbelievable.:ohmy:

OMG, this sounds unbelievable. :ohmy:

Just thought I'd get a heads up on the unbelievable coverage of this event by U2.com. :hyper:

Setlist title: All Because of Minneapolis :|

Their setlist is missing Vertigo x2.:|

I'm glad they at least included crumbs on the list.:|

Last edited:
God Part III said:
:banghead: I hate Europe's sets now!

Haha, have people started to realize that we weren't completely insane when we requested something like this the entire summer? Just look at all the joy this has spread throughout the forum :drool:

:wink:

Got this from u2tours....I thought it was pretty funny:

...Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses begins with just Bono and Edge before the whole band joins in. Crumbs From Your Table is played for the first time. The band are about to launch into 40 to close the show, when Bono yells ENCORE! Edge and Adam scramble to return to guitar and bass, respectively, and the show instead ends with a 2nd version of Vertigo. :wink:

Axver said:

I have something coming up on my LJ sometime in the next five hours that you'll enjoy even more than that.

Axver, I think you may need to step away from your computer for a time. I believe you are begining to loose what's left of your mind.

:lmao:

Oh and the "dignity passes by" part of Crumbs sounds really good!

U2Girl1978 said:

Believe me, I've scanned some other forums this morning and there are plenty of people still complaining about the setlist.
It looks like even at the setlist party on Zootopia there was disappointment expressed by some people. :(

Honestly I don't understand it, but obviously everyone sees things differently. :confused:

What I think is funny is that for once our setlist parties have for the most part the most enthusiastic of the tour. Maybe U2 is now just trying to please us here in interference. :hmm:

ramblin rose said:

Believe me, I've scanned some other forums this morning and there are plenty of people still complaining about the setlist.
It looks like even at the setlist party on Zootopia there was disappointment expressed by some people. :(

Honestly I don't understand it, but obviously everyone sees things differently. :confused:

What I think is funny is that for once our setlist parties have for the most part the most enthusiastic of the tour. Maybe U2 is now just trying to please us here in interference. :hmm:

Interference Setlist Parties :heart:

ramblin rose said:

Me either, I was there, at the tip of the ellipse, 2nd row, and I felt the energy the entire time...Bono just kept saying "WOW, WOW, WOW" over and over and letting the crowd sing parts of the songs because we were so loud, so I have no idea what that guy was talking about because the show was f-ing awesome!!!

I can't believe anyone would be bitching. Great setlist and it sounds like the general atmosphere and performance were incredible.

Some people are just never happy. Sell your fucking tickets and go follow someone else.

It was a blast, everyone was dancing and having fun. Everyone was singing along to the songs and went crazy, definitely a good time.

The First Time started, and the audience started clapping without cue.

Hey Zoomerang96.....(but everoyne else can read too!)

I really feel that if you made the drive down, you would have enjoyed the show.

I have been questioning my faith in U2 recently, and this show has re-energized my faith in this band. It was an amazing show. AMAZING. By far the best show I have seen from them.

It is funny...things were missing (like "Stars Shine..." in WOWY), but I don't think the show could have been better if you added any of that in. And, I was a bit turned off by the VertigoII...but after I saw Stories For Boys setlist (as well as another U2 fan's list that is on the U2-midwest Yahoo group), and actually processed what Bono had said...I thought it was kind of cool.

Great show....an all-time record crowd for the venue too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom