Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part IV - CRUMBS FROM YOUR TABLE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:
I think my sign will be

Dear u2 - please pick one of these 5 songs and play it
1. Acrobat
2. Heartland
3. A Sort of Homecoming
4. One Tree Hill
5. Dirty Day

okay so it would be more of a banner:wink:

I'm preparing a 335 page manifesto outling 17 songs I would like to see played, reasons for why they should be played, public polls and census data. :drool:

The Edge will love it. :yes:

nurse chrissi said:
I think my sign will be

Dear u2 - please pick one of these 5 songs and play it
1. Acrobat
2. Heartland
3. A Sort of Homecoming
4. One Tree Hill
5. Dirty Day

okay so it would be more of a banner:wink:

I can do better.

"Dear U2 - please pick 10 of the following songs and play them
1. Mofo
2. Heartland
3. Please
4. Exit
5. Mercy
6. Acrobat
7. Dirty Day
8. One Tree Hill
9. Do You Feel Loved
10. Lemon
11. Love is Blindness
12. Fire
13. A Sort of Homecoming
14. One Tree Hill
15. God Part II

Oh, and Bono, bring me up to dance/make out with you."

timothius said:

I'm preparing a 335 page manifesto outling 17 songs I would like to see played, reasons for why they should be played, public polls and census data. :drool:

will there also be a power point presentation :hyper: That will really sway the edge

ramblin rose said:
We've all become nerds tonight.

Thank God its Friday night!!!

I know... and right now I just feel like saying that I am so happy that I have found all of you U2 geeks to share my love for this band with :heart: :hug:

My friends and family all think this is a really weird part of me :reject:

timothius said:

Will you be doing this as a woman?

Sorry, but that was one of the best posts of the night.:wink:

I just got home and from reading the setlist tonight, I think i'm about to cry. I had tried so hard to get tickets for Minneapolis and wasn't able to go (wasn't able to afford brocker/Ebay ticket prices). I missed one hell of a show. I just hope they have a stadium tour next summer and visit Western Canada. :(

oceane said:

I know... and right now I just feel like saying that I am so happy that I have found all of you U2 geeks to share my love for this band with :heart: :hug:

I share you love & feel your pain - same here at my house!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I would want Bono to dance with me :drool:...

and maybe perhaps...play Exit..Do you feel loved, Ultraviolet...

:wink:

ramblin rose said:

Will you be doing this as a woman?

Sorry, but that was one of the best posts of the night.:wink:

DONT FUCKING ORDER ME AROUND YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO RUN MY LIFE AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!%%%% :mad: :mad: :madspit:

Sorry the estergoen is kicking in, I'm sorry to jepordize our friendship like this :hug:

timothius said:

DONT FUCKING ORDER ME AROUND YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO RUN MY LIFE AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!%%%% :mad: :mad: :madspit:

Sorry the estergoen is kicking in, I'm sorry to jepordize our friendship like this :hug:

OMG, you're making me pee again.:ohmy:

but that would be the. best. sign. ever.

Bono - I had a sex change surgery to get up on stage to dance with you

classic

oceane said:

:hug: aww Oceane...a fellow Montrealer too :wave:...
My friends think i'm weird doing this has well....my family have gotten used to it.:lol:

OK, time to go to bed now... :yawn:

I still can't believe they played Crumbs. This song is so good they couldn't miss it if they tried...

nurse chrissi said:

classic

Come on. Can't you just picture Bono's face, nevermind Larry.:lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Zoomerang96 said:
was wild horses full band?

It was acoustic, but it was full band! Just got back from the show - totally crazy encore. Sweet to hear Crumbs! It rocked, but at the end there was a total breakdown - all playing different parts of the song, and you could clearly hear a high backing 'Bono' voice in the mix too - but that was screwed up too.

Bono kept on sining what he thought was right, and eventually the band all got back in the swing of things and concluded the song. I hope that this initial run doesn't scare them away (as mistakes in the initial performance seem to do.)

Awesome show - crowd enthusiasm was great, still trying to formulate an opinion of the new mellow start to the encore.

And I got to meet Bono, Edge and Adam outside the Target Center this afternoon, and they signed my iBook - check out the pics at www.otisandjames.com/blog

Thanks again!

angel_28 said:

:hug: aww Oceane...a fellow Montrealer too :wave:...
My friends think i'm weird doing this has well....my family have gotten used to it.:lol:

Yay Montreal! I'm leaving on Monday though, and willl not be there for the shows in November :sad: I`m sure these two nights will be something to remember...

ramblin rose said:

Come on. Can't you just picture Bono's face, nevermind Larry.:lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: and Larry already looks disgusted most of the time anyways...i can imagine if he saw and heard that..:lmao:

Poor Larry...gotta love him :heart:

nurse chrissi said:

classic

If I were going multiple nights I would almost hold up "I dressed in womens clothing just to dance with you Bono XOXOXOX" :hmm:

timothius said:

I'm seriously thinking of compiling a setlist booklet to hand to U2 when they conduct the 2012 U-Who? Tour of Australia with The Who.

oceane said:

Yay Montreal! I'm leaving on Monday though, and willl not be there for the shows in November :sad: I`m sure these two nights will be something to remember...

Awww :sad:...Well have a good trip...and on the 26th i'll think of you :hug:

timothius said:

If I were going multiple nights I would almost hold up "I dressed in womens clothing just to dance with you Bono XOXOXOX" :hmm:

I'm going to hold you to that, Timo.

If U2 come here, we're going to the Sydney show/s, you dressed as a woman, me as Adam Clayton circa 1981.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom