Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redkat said:

Hi Ruff :hug: you must be tired!

:cute: I probably should have known that

the GA took its toll on the Plebans, but we are still standing!

WildHoneyAlways said:

I have fallen in love with this song all over again.

:heart:

which proves my theory - if it can make die hard fans fall in love with the song - playing lesser known (but still amazing) songs u2 can expand its casual fan base that owns only the greatest hits albums and maybe JT and ATYCLB to go out and purchase more albums (like Zooropa and Pop or Boy)

I have way too much time on my hands :reject:

A Sort of Homecoming WAIA style would absolutely bring the house down wherever played. Of course, that version is a soundcheck mixed with audience from another song.
Still....
"On borderland weeeeee runnnnnn!
And still we run
We run and don't look back...."

my predictions for the encore

MOFO/DISCOTHEQUE
THE FLY
FAST CARS
OOTS ( with edge on guitar)

timothius said:
AxverLuvzLefties when was the last time Bullet wasn't trotted out? :hyper:

Uhhh ... it was played at every show since ZooTV, and if it did miss a JT/Lovetown show, it's very rare.

Actually, yes, the last show it would've missed would be 18 December 1989, Amsterdam. I'm now going to check to see what JT/Lovetown shows it missed.

Ifeelnumb84 said:
A Sort of Homecoming WAIA style would absolutely bring the house down wherever played. Of course, that version is a soundcheck mixed with audience from another song.
Still....
"On borderland weeeeee runnnnnn!
And still we run
We run and don't look back...."

I would :faint:

raphatrind said:
my predictions for the encore

MOFO/DISCOTHEQUE
THE FLY
FAST CARS
OOTS ( with edge on guitar)

if they do that, it will be the best encore ever. 4 of those songs are in my top 25.

Axver said:

Uhhh ... it was played at every show since ZooTV, and if it did miss a JT/Lovetown show, it's very rare.

Actually, yes, the last show it would've missed would be 18 December 1989, Amsterdam. I'm now going to check to see what JT/Lovetown shows it missed.

They didn't play Bullet at the Elevation Notre Dame show.

Queen Bee said:

I don't know. I can view the signatures fine with both Mozilla and IE :shrug:
Hmm, doesn't work for me in Mozilla, either. I've been banned from the DD petition. :sad:

Axver said:

seriously he's a human book

nurse chrissi said:

which proves my theory - if it can make die hard fans fall in love with the song - playing lesser known (but still amazing) songs u2 can expand its casual fan base that owns only the greatest hits albums and maybe JT and ATYCLB to go out and purchase more albums (like Zooropa and Pop or Boy)

I have way too much time on my hands :reject:

This is true. There was a review from Chicago on U2tours.com from someone who went to the show owning like 2 U2 albums, and they said that they fell in love with many songs they didn`t know, and would open themselves to more U2 albums from now on.

That being said, I think it`s important to keep a good number of hits to get the crowd going. I mean U2's hits in the end are just songs that mean a lot to a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom