Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AtomicBono said:

my iPod updater won't work and now iTunes can't communicate with my iPod :scream: but yeah Bono (that's his name) 761 U2 songs...out of 3157...most played is Do You Feel Loved, followed by Mercy :drool:

:ohmy: my most played started over a few weeks ago because my iPod get messed up, but right now it's Beautiful Girl by INXS :reject: Second is All You Need Is Love by Beatles.....third is Electrical Storm, then the rest are all U2

what kind of U2 fan am I? :angry: :mad:

U2dork said:

I was trying to spare us from having to see it again. :sad:

Here, to clear the eyes, a picture of a cat named Bono that was on webshots:

7f260322.jpg

:cute:

ISHFWILF! Hurrah for variety! A single night stop too!

Cher makes me want to run far, far away, though.

sami0201 said:

:ohmy: my most played started over a few weeks ago because my iPod get messed up, but right now it's Beautiful Girl by INXS :reject: Second is All You Need Is Love by Beatles.....third is Electrical Storm, then the rest are all U2

what kind of U2 fan am I? :angry: :mad:

Dunno the INXS song, but gotta love The Beatles :up: as for my third most played song...well...it's by a group commonly known as C:censored:y.

kellyahern said:

Here, to clear the eyes, a picture of a cat named Bono that was on webshots:

7f260322.jpg

:cute:

:hug: Awwww. I have a siamese. I had 2, but one just died at age 13.

AtomicBono said:

Dunno the INXS song, but gotta love The Beatles :up: as for my third most played song...well...it's by a group commonly known as C:censored:y.

OMG don't feel bad!! :lol: I saw C------y last week and they were :censored: great!!! they totally beat my expectations of them (I wasn't expecting much though) but wow, what a great show. Fix You :drool:

*Runs in feeling like crap*

:wave:

Have I missed any excitement yet? and why on earth have I noticed Chers name being mentioned :slant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom