Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ocean seems like it would make everyone stop cheering and kind of look around to the people next to them... But for the diehard fans, its a treat to hear such an old and classic song. I can't see how you could be on stage in front of 20,000 people and be able to slow your adrenaline enough to play a song like The Ocean... It seems like something I'd slit my wrists to:wink:

Queen Bee said:
SETLIST:
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
The Electric Co.
The Ocean
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

impressive - 3 shows 3 different songs for this slot

Zooropa1310 said:
The Ocean seems like it would make everyone stop cheering and kind of look around to the people next to them... But for the diehard fans, its a treat to hear such an old and classic song. I can't see how you could be on stage in front of 20,000 people and be able to slow your adrenaline enough to play a song like The Ocean... It seems like something I'd slit my wrists to:wink:

How's it up in Redding tonight?

You're absolutely right, The Ocean is such an oddball choice, most new fans look confused when they hear it. I love it, but I'm old!

bono_man2002 said:

:lmao:

U2 should so do that....put all songs into a hat, and just pull them out and play it.

That's about the only way we'd have a chance of ever hearing Acrobat.

But they'd put some songs in more than once... like, say, Vertigo :wink:

FOUND HER!!!

Cher.jpg

Actual outfit she wore during the song........ :|

bono_man2002 said:

:lmao:

U2 should so do that....put all songs into a hat, and just pull them out and play it.

Oh my, that would be so funny. I can see it now.

Bono : Edge's hat is full of songs, and we're going to determine our setlist by what songs I pull out of his hat.

Edge: We are?

Bono : Yes we are. Here we go *rummages through hat*

Hmmm... I think this says Dirty Day

Larry : But we haven't rehearsed that!

Adam : What tuning is that in again?

Bono : This could be verrry interesting!

AtomicBono said:

That's about the only way we'd have a chance of ever hearing Acrobat.

But they'd put some songs in more than once... like, say, Vertigo :wink:

my ipod has an odd fascination with Vertigo - if I put the thing in shuffle Vertigo will come up somewhere from about 3- 4 times in a hour:huh:
it seems to know it is a u2 ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom