Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here ever heard the U2 Tribute album We Will Follow? I remember picking that up just because it was U2, or I thought it was U2. There are a few decent covers on it... but the Discotheque one, and the Numb one... are just :sick:

man i wanted to hear it but it doesn't work for me...i guess its for the best i would probably be scarred for life if i heard Cher sing ISHFWILF

U2Girl1978 said:
omg....:yuck: to Cher's version of ISHFWILF. :huh:

wtf... :no:

It is SO not a great respresentation of that song... Cher is just :madspit: in general, the guitar player was nothing close to Edge, the durmmer was lame... ALTHOUGH I was watching and he pulled what looked like a Larry move on the high hat. On Under a Blood Red Sky, when New Years Day started, he had that shit eating grin on his face... same with their drummer. Lame.

Zooropa1310 said:

It is SO not a great respresentation of that song... Cher is just :madspit: in general, the guitar player was nothing close to Edge, the durmmer was lame... ALTHOUGH I was watching and he pulled what looked like a Larry move on the high hat. On Under a Blood Red Sky, when New Years Day started, he had that shit eating grin on his face... same with their drummer. Lame.

Her and the band completely butchered it. It doesn't sound anything like the song at all. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom