Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2dork said:
Holy crap, we're already on thread 2!

Well, I have reached the ultimate point of dork-dom. Since I last posted, I've been working hard at learning how to make animated gifs. I'm sure there is an easier way of how I actually did this. But ladies and gentlemen, I present you with my first EVER animated gif. here's hoping this works

Bono_tongue2.gif

YUM!

i dropped my freakin' popsicle when i saw that :reject:

RavenBlue said:
So if cows sang Mofo would they say Moo -fo?

Okay.

Bad joke.
possbily the worst knock knock joke I know

Knock Knock
Who’s there?
Interrupting cow
Interrupting….
MOOOO!

U2dork said:

Well, I have reached the ultimate point of dork-dom. Since I last posted, I've been working hard at learning how to make animated gifs. I'm sure there is an easier way of how I actually did this. But ladies and gentlemen, I present you with my first EVER animated gif. here's hoping this works

Bono_tongue2.gif

What has inspired this particular selection for an animated gif? Just curious :shrug:

If we get a mixed up set again tonight, we're blessed.

But lets not get dissapointed If we get something standard, as this is the only show in Minneapolis.....

I predict they'll open with all the new songs ala ZooTV...

COBL
Vertigo
ABOY
Miracle Drug
Sometimes
LAPOE
OOTS
rest of show

:wink:

U2dork said:

Bono_tongue2.gif

good Job U2Dork :up:...i want to learn how to make animated Gifs myself :)

U2dork said:

Bono_tongue2.gif

:bow:

U2Girl1978 said:

Where's that from? :hmm:

That is from the Director's Label "The work of Director Stephane Sednaoui", which I've been highly recommending for people. :D

timothius said:

English Marmite :drool:

There is a huge difference.

Any Marmite is good if you ask me.

My friend once put so much (Aussie/Kiwi) Marmite on a sandwich it made him cry. I just pointed and laughed at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom