Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Hi all. :wave:

I'm so glad to be back at the setlist parties, because I was getting really tired of attending live shows.

Except not. :sad: :(

WHERE ARE YOUR PICTURES I"VE BEEN HEARING ABOUT :hyper:

*fake british accent* Diane L, Axver, RavenBlue, {paintedroses}, your congratulatory remarks are very well received! Thank You kindly.

chiso said:
Hey, peeps, check this:

I was sitting at home, listening to "Seven NAtion Army", when I get a call from K-Rock (local radio station), telling me I won tickets to see (you guessed it!) the White Stripes!!! How creepy is that?!?!? I've never won ANYTHING, EVER!! And I entered the contest a while ago! I'm very haaaaaappy! :rockon:

Haha, that's awesome!! :rockon: congrats!!

I love Seven Nation Army :drool:

having already gone out - consumed many budweiser products and imo's pizza (God I love imos) I am now ready for setlist party fun

kellyahern said:

:hug:

We heard you had an exciting time though :hyper:. Any pictures yet? :wink:

Hi Kelly :hug: I'll need you all to help me through my post-U2 depression. :lol: I'm seriously thinking of Boston in Dec now, and when I rest up tonight, I'll be looking through my house for things to sell to finance it. :wink:

I had an AMAZING time and have tons of pictures! I'm not sure whether to just post a selection, or do a Photobucket account and make it public.

AtomicBono said:

Haha, that's awesome!! :rockon: congrats!!

I love Seven Nation Army :drool:

thanks!!!

that song makes me wanna kick myself in the face!! :rockon: :mad:

[hahahah:wink: ]

Greetings VintagePunk and welcome to the party.

It's been moose season here the last couple days, tomorrow is the last day. :madspit: Why must they take my favourite season (other than winter) and put hunting seasons full of crazy wackos in them.

I heard a couple shots tonight... still makes me jump.

nurse chrissi said:
having already gone out - consumed many budweiser products and imo's pizza (God I love imos) I am now ready for setlist party fun

:drool:

hey guys, wow this is the first time posting in a N.A. setlist party, hope everyone has a great time, its getting close on 1:20am here and i am rather drunk so i wont last the whole party, infact i am probabley one of those guests who throw up on someons sofer and leaves, have a great time y'all

loves and kisses

KUEFC09U2

hi guys :wave:

I'm all for taking up a send Gorman to shows fund - his next show is STL in December

which of course I will be at:D

I Wish I could go to the AUStin CIty LimIts festival!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

Some of my favorite bands are gonna be there:
The Walkmen!!!!
The Arcade Fire!!
Bloc Party!!
...and other great bands! :rockon:

VintagePunk said:

Hi Kelly :hug: I'll need you all to help me through my post-U2 depression. :lol: I'm seriously thinking of Boston in Dec now, and when I rest up tonight, I'll be looking through my house for things to sell to finance it. :wink:

I had an AMAZING time and have tons of pictures! I'm not sure whether to just post a selection, or do a Photobucket account and make it public.

Photobucket :yes:

You can set it up with a guest password so people can view it, but it's "read only" they can't change anything.

I went to Boston as a last minute thing (and because it was Memorial Day weekend and I had an extra day off). I didn't get a hotel room, I just crashed at the airport after the concert :reject:.

So much fo rme to catch up on (I leave the room for 10 minutes, and WHAM!).

Congrats chiso - I saw the White Stripes in August. Good times! :applaud: (My Doorbell is stuck in my head)

Hi nursechrissi - sounds like you are feeling much better. :hug:

Welcome back VintagePunk :hug: We've missed you. Seems that the girls had a great time. Would :love: to see photos, if you do happen to post them somewhere. Welcome to the post-show depression. You get ELEVATED and then... WHAM again! (uh oh, here come the jokes, I know it...)

:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom