Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
listening to:

"In the morning, all through the daytime
To the evening, D-day and beyooooond!!
[Bono Vox sighing repeatedly, sexy-ly]"

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Axver said:

:lol: Whereas I've been up four hours and we're in the same timezone!

Though I suppose you lot'll soon be on daylight savings.

Hey, I see no Victorian teams are in the AFL final! :laugh:

Yeah, well when on school Holidays, I like to sleep in :).

I also see no Queensland team in the grand final (For a change!)

kellyahern said:

Looks like it's projected path is the Texas/Lousianna border. It weakend to a category 3, but that's still not a good thing:

Category Three Hurricane:
Winds 111-130 mph (96-113 kt or 178-209 km/hr). Storm surge generally 9-12 ft above normal. Some structural damage to small residences and utility buildings with a minor amount of curtainwall failures. Damage to shrubbery and trees with foliage blown off trees and large trees blown down. Mobile homes and poorly constructed signs are destroyed. Low-lying escape routes are cut by rising water 3-5 hours before arrival of the center of the hurricane. Flooding near the coast destroys smaller structures with larger structures damaged by battering from floating debris. Terrain continuously lower than 5 ft above mean sea level may be flooded inland 8 miles (13 km) or more. Evacuation of low-lying residences with several blocks of the shoreline may be required.

:wave: I'm ready to party

We're under a flood watch here in coastal Alabama and there was a tornado watch in effect untill 6pm for Mobile county which has been extended. We have rain bands coming in and some wind but nothing like Katrina.
I spent 6 hours in the Red Cross line today trying to recoup lost wages, etc from Katrina.. should know something in 10 days.
Thanks for the donations everyone!!

I know mine went to good use through the Red Cross for the Tsunami and last year's Florida hurricanes

I'm getting drunk tonight - since I don't have to run from this one.(or work tomorrow)
just overlook any bizarre comments :wink:

bono_man2002 said:

Where are you?? Where is it that the band [unfortunately] doesn't tour??:sad:

Hey, peeps, check this:

I was sitting at home, listening to "Seven NAtion Army", when I get a call from K-Rock (local radio station), telling me I won tickets to see (you guessed it!) the White Stripes!!! How creepy is that?!?!? I've never won ANYTHING, EVER!! And I entered the contest a while ago! I'm very haaaaaappy! :rockon:

chiso said:
Hey, peeps, check this:

I was sitting at home, listening to "Seven NAtion Army", when I get a call from K-Rock (local radio station), telling me I won tickets to see (you guessed it!) the White Stripes!!! How creepy is that?!?!? I've never won ANYTHING, EVER!! And I entered the contest a while ago! I'm very haaaaaappy! :rockon:

Are you on Long Island?

chiso said:
Hey, peeps, check this:

Wow, that's amazing!!! Have a fun time at the show!

chiso said:
Hey, peeps, check this:

:applaud: congrats!

chiso said:
Hey, peeps, check this:

That's awesome Chiso! Congrats! :applaud:

bono_man2002 said:

Not that I care, I don't follow AFL - Brisbane in the final is just a good reason to go to Melbourne! :lol:

chiso said:
Hey, peeps, check this:

Cool, congratulations! :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom