Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

:yikes:

That bus accident was so terrible too :sad:.

That was horrible. I was watching the local news this morning just when it happened.

But I don't want to think about this until Sunday morning. Hopefully Dallas won't flood. At least my house sits on a hill.:huh:

It's a show night!!!:dance:

Queen Bee said:
Kelly - Schmeg, Kariann, and arw9797 met :bono:, :edge:, and :adam: an hour ago.

shocked2.gif
shocked2.gif
shocked2.gif

any further details? :hyper:

Lila64 said:
Axver - she's not home yet. She hangs out after school at the boys & girls club. She may be around later, and probably flying solo on Sunday's show

Side note - we had a 50 foot (something huge) pine tree chopped down today in the back of our house. It was dead. It's so weird to have this bare space in our yard now :(

Ah, alright! I couldn't remember which show she was going to be at. Looking forward to seeing her again! :)

And having trees removed can be so off-putting sometimes. Apparently the big tree in the middle of my old high school's quadrangle has been removed - the thought of that to me is sooo odd.

Axver said:

Lost On A Silent Planet. :drool:

PS: If U2 EVER play this song, I'll probably never go to a concert (U2 or anyone else) EVER AGAIN...

My mission on this earth would be over!:rockon: :rockon:

Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

I don't think I'm going to be around here much tonight...I have to work tomorrow morning. :madspit: But I just wanted to say hi to my setlist party peeps!!!

Diane did you check your mail today?? I got the tickets for the Bono lecture festivities in the mail today- So much for them not mailing them out :happy:

I just would like to take this moment to recommend (again) the Director's Label Dvds of Anton Corbijn and Stephane Sednaoui. Fascinating stuff there. New versions of Discotheque and One videos. Funny and insiteful interviews with Bono on both of them.

/commercial now back to the party.

:shh: Actually, I have an alterior motive for mentioning these as I would LOVE it if someone could make an animated gif of Bono licking his lips from the Sednaoui interview...

:shifty: What?

Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

I don't think I'm going to be around here much tonight...I have to work tomorrow morning. :madspit: But I just wanted to say hi to my setlist party peeps!!!

hello, it's my 3rd setlist partè, so I'd like to think I'm one of your peeps... :wink:

[I won't be here long either. Gotta go party, you know how awful parties can be:wink: ]

U2dork said:
I just would like to take this moment to recommend (again) the Director's Label Dvds of Anton Corbijn and Stephane Sednaoui. Fascinating stuff there. New versions of Discotheque and One videos. Funny and insiteful interviews with Bono on both of them.

:shh: Actually, I have an alterior motive for mentioning these as I would LOVE it if someone could make an animated gif of Bono licking his lips from the Sednaoui interview...

Can they be ordered off of amazon?

chiso said:

PS: If U2 EVER play this song, I'll probably never go to a concert (U2 or anyone else) EVER AGAIN...

My mission on this earth would be over!:rockon: :rockon:

For me, it's Heartland. :drool:

one4u2 said:

Diane did you check your mail today?? I got the tickets for the Bono lecture festivities in the mail today- So much for them not mailing them out :happy:
d

Hi Kelly!! :wave:

One4u2, I'm starting to worry about this ticket. I never received an order number when I ordered it via that ticket service (I forget the name of it). Yes, I have been billed for it, but it just had the name of the ticket place--TicketSelect?--on the bill. And the guy who took my order didn't seem like the brightest person in the universe...I don't know...I'm going to try to get to the box office on Monday. But thanks a lot for that info!!!

bono_man2002 said:
Boy Am I Up early :wink:

:wave:

:lol: Whereas I've been up four hours and we're in the same timezone!

Though I suppose you lot'll soon be on daylight savings.

Hey, I see no Victorian teams are in the AFL final! :laugh:

U2dork said:

Stephane Sednaoui eez szo awezome :drool:

:shh: Buy me the DVD and I'll make you a million gifs :flirt:

Diane L said:
d

Hi Kelly!! :wave:

One4u2, I'm starting to worry about this ticket. I never received an order number when I ordered it via that ticket service (I forget the name of it). Yes, I have been billed for it, but it just had the name of the ticket place--TicketSelect?--on the bill. And the guy who took my order didn't seem like the brightest person in the universe...I don't know...I'm going to try to get to the box office on Monday. But thanks a lot for that info!!!

You mean ticket central, I hope...Call them monday and reconfirm your order, they were morons :| Good Luck! I'm sure you'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom