Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver i thought of you has well last night...when i was watching the DVD from Irving plaza...and saw 11 o'clock tick tock...i was thinking Axver is right they should play that during The Vertigo tour... :)

sami0201 said:
:wave:

Axver, I thought of you today- there is a stand in the mall called "cookies of the world" and I mentioned tim tams to my dad (don't ask :lol: ) and he said he thought he saw them there! I'm gonna go check tomorrow! :hyper: :laugh:

Oooh, awesome! :up:

ramblin rose said:
Wow, these thread get out of control fast if you leave them for a couple of minutes.

I'm only 14 pages behind, which I have had to scan quickly.

Will probably be back for thread two since now I have to go and try to improvise some cheese ravioli.

Thanks for planting the idea in my head Kelly.:angry:

the dirty day thread today had me craving cheetos so I had to workout for an extra 30 minutes to justify a cheeto binge:madspit:

U2 should make an Interference-posters-only Tour!!!!!! :rockon:

Everyone with 200+ posts get's in!!!!:drool: :drool:

[I have a little bit over 200 posts, hehe :lol:]

kellyahern said:

The last really bad headache I had was in a long meeting. I started sweating really bad and felt like I was going to pass out. Thank goodness at the break someone had an Excedrin migraine.

Ugh. I'm glad you were able to get something to make it go away. The thing I don't like is sometimes it'll be throbbing so bad, and I'll finally fall asleep... and then awake only to have it still be there! That's only happened a couple times but it's annoying!

angel_28 said:
Axver i thought of you has well last night...when i was watching the DVD from Irving plaza...and saw 11 o'clock tick tock...i was thinking Axver is right they should play that during The Vertigo tour... :)

Oooh yes, they have to play it. :drool:

(Honestly? I think the Irving Plaza is one of the weakest performances of the song ever. But still GREAT!, don't get me wrong there.)

angel_28 said:

Thats what I've been saying At every setlist party I've been in (3)!!!

nurse chrissi said:

the dirty day thread today had me craving cheetos so I had to workout for an extra 30 minutes to justify a cheeto binge:madspit:

Don't even go there. I finally got up from my desk and told everyone I was off to buy Cheetos. Fuck.:|

ramblin rose said:

Don't even go there. I finally got up from my desk and told everyone I was off to buy Cheetos. Fuck.:|

I like Wise's Cheese Doodles more!:drool: :drool:

Axver said:

Oooh yes, they have to play it. :drool:

(Honestly? I think the Irving Plaza is one of the weakest performances of the song ever. But still GREAT!, don't get me wrong there.)

Yeah thats the first time i have seen the DVD...i have the audio...
Its awesome i love it....the only song i find they messed up was Bad...other then that. great performance! :up:

ramblin rose said:

:lol:

mine came from subway after the workout where I saw pretty much everyone I work with - only without makeup:|

Something I found interesting...... In choir (I'm in the Enterprise Acapella, best in state (just recieved that title, gotta tell someone :wink: )) And we are singing this song called Famine Song... And its about the poverty and lack of food in Africa, and its based on a crying African mother.... Everytime we sing the word "Africa," I can't help but imagine Bono screaming "Sing for Africa. Africe Africa Africa!!" And for some reason... I laugh :| I found it ironic... Us singing about Africa, Bono too :wink:

All this talk about headache and migraines, I guess I can consider myself very lucky, 'cause I never have either of them. Now how weird is that??

chiso said:

Thats what I've been saying At every setlist party I've been in (3)!!!

lol...yeah i never really paid much attention to 11 o'clock tick tock..until i started coming to these setlist parties and seeing Axver talk about the song all the time.:)

cheetos.jpg

kellyahern said:

We just got a new vending machine at work. It has Mounds bars, Knottsberry Farms cookies, and Reese's peanut butter cups. I'm in big trouble :shifty:.

Please stop before I end up having to go to Kroger. I might not be back before the show starts.:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom