Milwaukee Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - aka Minneapolis Part VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys, I kind of feel like I need to apologize for tonight's setlist being on the dull side ....

... I think the guys heard I didn't live in Milwaukee anymore, and played a dull setlist to spite me.

I'm ... so sorry.

:reject: :sad:

Did they have an 11'o clock curfew (sp?) or something??

If that was the case, you know it would have been so fitting to play a certain song.

No CRUMBS?? That's the big shocker of the night. I figured no Fast Cars, but no Crumbs either?

The first time
WGRYWH
WOWY
ABOY
Yahweh

ABOY excluded, that's a SLOW encore. Ah well, we've got a week off, then we got 2 shows in Boston, 5 in New York, 2 in Phili, 2 in D.C. and then Pittsburgh which I'll be at whoo!!!, and then 2 in Detroit where I'll also be on night 2 whoo!!! October is sure to be an interesting month as far as U2's setlists go.

I love how everyone seemed so enthusiastic towards Minneapolis's set and yet now it looks like BitchFest is about to break out.

Boston's two shows should be good, though. Then we have the five night NYC run!

Its gonna suck with no shows for a whole week :sad:
I'm gonna miss you guys....:hug:

So for now i am off to sleep....have a great week everyone!!!
And i shall see you back here in a week...YAY!!! :hyper:

Edited to say....thank you Queen Bee....you did a great job! :)

I'm very happy with tonight's set. They've got some real rare songs in there: The Ocean, The First Time, Wild Horses...

It does seem like a bit of a short show tonight, considering recently they've played for 2hr 20 or something like that...

timothius said:

One swallow does not a summer make.

They dropped Zoo Station & The Fly for Horses & The First Time. Personally I think one is considerably better live than the other.
Me too. Why not have it like this:

17. Zoo Station
18. The Fly
19. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (electric)
20. The First Time

Still a great show tonight! :up:

It's over already?

I don't think I'd be too upset if I saw this show. Even if they only changed the setlists up once a week, it's still better than what they were doing in Europe. Sorry European Interferencers

29 years of U2. That's quite remarkable!

VertigoGal said:
I like that encore Brazilian Fly, but I think Mysterious Ways should rotate in there somehow too. I know a lot of people think it's overplayed, but not me. :drool:

dancing ladies on the screens are cool.

VertigoGal said:
I like that encore Brazilian Fly, but I think Mysterious Ways should rotate in there somehow too. I know a lot of people think it's overplayed, but not me. :drool:

At least somebody else agrees that MW should come back! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom