Milwaukee Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - aka Minneapolis Part VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
And a huge thanks to arw9797 for texting me :up:

:kiss: anytime!

I called you too :mad: 40 :heart:

I wanted to wait until the end of the show to call to see if anything different was going to be played. I was too into Miss Sarajevo to call you. I got the chills during the opera part and almost had to sit down both Friday and last night. Next show I'm at I'll call earlier in the evening :sexywink:

atikicat said:
So I wonder then if Milwaukee does have some curfew? If the crowd was that pumped, you wouldn't think they'd cut the show short...about 20 mins shorter than recent shows. I think Toronto 2 was the only other show as short (or shorter?).

I think there is a curfew .............

I went to a recent late summer outdoor concert and the downtown alderman first denied the permit because it would disturb the neighborhood~The concert was held at 7 pm:huh:

WTF? He relented because of fan/talk radio pressure. He ended up having to present the BoDeans with a proclamation stating that it was BoDeans day in Milwaukee............:evil: I reaaaaalllly enjoyed that.

I will also say that my city just turned down am opportunity to have a House Of Blues downtown in an entertainment complex. :mad:

Shari, we love you but we've determined your state is weird. :sexywink:

:drool: Milwaukee :drool:

I agree with everything ARW said. I was speechless after the show. The last time I was speechless was Boston 2 and it was mainly because I was crying like a baby from Bad. Milwaukee was RIGHT up there.

I think the band were doing a runner after the show also. With the weather I think they wanted to make sure they got out of there.

Speaking of, it was just a joy driving out of Milwaukee last night! :laugh: (end sarcasm)

Blue Room said:
I think the band were doing a runner after the show also. With the weather I think they wanted to make sure they got out of there.

Speaking of, it was just a joy driving out of Milwaukee last night! :laugh: (end sarcasm)
We passed an open garage door after meandering around the place we got rained on all afternoon and were like, "Oooooh!"- it was onto a street without much traffic and there was some groupie-wannabe hanging out and some arena guys chuckling.

It was almost as much fun trying to find something to eat in Milwaukee at 11:30 last night. :happy:

Blue Room said:

Got Ark?:wink:

I should have mentioned George Webbs........a Milwaukee dining institution........also pretty inexpensive
:reject: sorry

shari schultz said:
I should have mentioned George Webbs........a Milwaukee dining institution........also pretty inexpensive
:reject: sorry
We were actually pretty lucky that a thoughtful person gave us tons of lemon candy and lemon water to keep us going. :love:

Back
Top Bottom