Milwaukee Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - aka Minneapolis Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Fanatic4ever said:
i am SUCH A DORK~! :huh:

I kept refreshing the page for like 2 min and couldn't figure out why the page wasnt changing! Jeez! I am losing it.. :crazy:

I did the same thing.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
i am SUCH A DORK~! :huh:

I kept refreshing the page for like 2 min and couldn't figure out why the page wasnt changing! Jeez! I am losing it.. :crazy:

:wave:

A sort of random question, but I am listening to a U2 song and I don't know the name of it! :reject: There is a lot of instrumental and Bono comes in later and songs "Always forever now". It sounds Zoo TV era-ish. Help please!!

Re: Re: Milwaukee Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - aka Minneapolis Part VI

atikicat said:
every place U2 plays that starts with an M: MSG, Miami and Montreal

There's enough time off between Milwaukee and the next concert to do an: U2 at Miringeltje's for a special setlistparty - concert.

:drool:

You're all invited, of course!!

Is desire hard to learn how to play for a beginner? What is the easiest U2 song?

kakvox said:
A sort of random question, but I am listening to a U2 song and I don't know the name of it! :reject: There is a lot of instrumental and Bono comes in later and songs "Always forever now". It sounds Zoo TV era-ish. Help please!!

That's off the Passengers album. Always Forever Now is the name of the song.

kakvox said:

Always Forever Now, off Passengers.

corianderstem said:
I found out today I might get to go to the October 10th show at MSG!

:hyper: :hyper:

Good for you!!!!! :hyper:

I'll be there the 8th & the 14th.

And I was wandering a bit during the end of the last thread, so I just want to say that I'd love to hear them do Lady With The Spinning Head too.

I haven't ever been to any shows at MSG before. I've only been to NYC once. A friend of mine is going to the show, and said if I can get myself out there, his extra ticket is mine!

I know I'm getting a bonus at work in the next few weeks - if it's enough to cover my Vegas trip, I'll go to NYC as well ... and if I can get two days off. It's been pretty hectice. But hopefully things will be calmer very, very soon.

::crosses fingers::

lrcllb said:
Is desire hard to learn how to play for a beginner? What is the easiest U2 song?

Most U2 songs post-war are pretty easy to play. desire is hard to play at frist because you have to learn to switch chords fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom