Milan Setlist Party (bored At Work So Starting Early)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1stOne said:

Zwervers have you got a thing about dogs?

here we go again..no Sylvia I just think Sascha looks so sweet..I quess noone would fight if she would show up...woef woef:sad:

1stOne said:
Why you of course, Miringeltje:wink:

Where did you get the idea that I'm bossy? :wink:

I like that you think I'm clever though.

But future mod? I really don't think so. Me being the perfectionist and into details person that I am, I'd wanna read every single post on this board. Simply impossible.

Setlist:

Arcade Fire Wake Up
Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co. > I can see for miles snippet

Setlist:

Arcade Fire Wake Up
Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co. > I Can See For Miles (Snippet)
Elevation

Why is Arcade Fire in the setlist? So that they can hide the fact that they are starting with Vertigo?

ramblin rose said:

Thank God you clarified that. I was sitting hear pondering the statement. There's only 1 ant living in Australia? How lonely for the poor ant.
:lmao: I was reading it myself and I laughed so hard...haha...:wink:

ramblin rose said:

Thank God you clarified that. I was sitting hear pondering the statement. There's only 1 ant living in Australia? How lonely for the poor ant.

Where in Dallas do you live rablin rose?

U2Man said:
Why is Arcade Fire in the setlist? So that they can hide the fact that they are starting with Vertigo?

Because I decided to put it there since that is the first clue that they are coming on the stage? Anymore questions?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bono u stupid F&#k u shud sing pavarotti's part urself!!!!! that "L'amore" by bono was just unbelievable...........i can't believe they're screwing this up by inviting pavarotti (no disrespect to him). wat a SAD moment for all u2 fans!!! :sad: :( :sad: :( :sad:

youarenotimmune said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bono u stupid F&#k u shud sing pavarotti's part urself!!!!! that "L'amore" by bono was just unbelievable...........i can't believe they're screwing this up by inviting pavarotti (no disrespect to him). wat a SAD moment for all u2 fans!!! :sad: :( :sad: :( :sad:

:tsk::|

mirrorballman said:
oh noooo, "i can see for miles" snippet???

i really hope they did "butterfly with wings" as well for the Euro-DVD...i love when he screams "despiiiiiiiiiiite all my raaaaaaage" in the end...

I think they did,. but I could not make it out on my feed.

I must agree with youarenotimmune. Having Bono to sing the opera part would surely better. It's their song, not Pavarottis.

youarenotimmune said:

Get a grip.:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom