Milan Setlist Party (bored At Work So Starting Early)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UKTan said:
You could say the same about adding Miss Sarajevo too...not exactly a song representative of the European leg either :)

Cough...cough...

Of course, 'cause after the Milan dates the European leg is over...
Only kidding.

Miss Sarajevo could still become representative for the European leg, if they play it every show from now on.
Which to tell you the truth I don't really see happening.
But I think there's a significant meaning behind the fact that it has returned at this time.

LJT said:

His heart was not in the club as it once was..he gave a good many years to Arsenal just time to move on i think.

Alright fair enough then....if he wanted to go......but they should have demanded a higher price......

U2Man said:

Alright fair enough then....if he wanted to go......but they should have demanded a higher price......

How much did he go for? £20 million or something?

U2Man said:

:wink:
Well, he's here, and yes, he's keeping a low profile, we all know Sicy's sword and what she threatened to do with it......:hmm: considering changing my Avatar......

Now, since there isn't much else to talk about: Why the :censored: did Arsenal have to sell this guy? He should NEVER have been sold:

viera.jpg

My team is thinking of buying Henry the next summer (2006). Be careful man !

U2Spain said:

My team is thinking of buying Henry the next summer (2006). Be careful man !

That is exactly what I fear now....all the gems going away......:rant:....what's your team.....Barca?

Zwervers, where did you show the banner at Amsterdam III? I saw someone at the left B-stage with a banner, took a picture with my camera and thought it could be you! But it was too far away to read what was on it.

Miringeltje said:

Cough...cough...

Of course, 'cause after the Milan dates the European leg is over...
Only kidding.

Miss Sarajevo could still become representative for the European leg, if they play it every show from now on.
Which to tell you the truth I don't really see happening.
But I think there's a significant meaning behind the fact that it has returned at this time.

Well I'm all for them keeping Miss Sarajevo in for the rest of the European leg to make it representative :)...I nearly fainted when they played it at Amsterdam 3...I actually thought Edge had screwed up the opening chords for Running to Stand Still at first lol.

I hope they play it in Barcelona at least...would love to see it again :drool:

1stOne said:

But Ramblin rose this is my last show and I can't help but feel sad already:sad:

Don't feel sad yet. With the pound so strong why don't you try and take a trip to the U.S. in the fall. That would keep you cheerie!!

OpperGoeroe said:
Zwervers, where did you show the banner at Amsterdam III? I saw someone at the left B-stage with a banner, took a picture with my camera and thought it could be you! But it was too far away to read what was on it.

where? or when?

when I can not remember:drunk:

where: I was near the bstage of Adam...2 rows behind:drool:

U2Man said:

That is exactly what I fear now....all the gems going away......:rant:....what's your team.....Barca?

Yes my team is Barça, but I'm not sure about all this newspapers talking about buying Henry. I think that its too much expensive for Barcelona buying this player.

Ha! I knew they were gonna play with Pavarotti....as soon as I heard about the orchestra, I knew what was coming up :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom