Milan Setlist Party (bored At Work So Starting Early)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this joking about Vertigo being played 2x is driving me nuts!!!!! Interferencers are absolutely killing the joke.

in the encore they'll play Promanade - they actually sound checked it today.

:wink:

sniggirb said:
All this joking about Vertigo being played 2x is driving me nuts!!!!! Interferencers are absolutely killing the joke.

Point well taken - I'll try to stop.

zwervers2 said:

have you listend yet?:wink:

Zwervers...have I had time? I'm having all on keeping up with this par-tay...I'm getting on a bit you know. Wild Horses on now Ams.3.
Don't worry...you will know when I hear it?

YBORCITYOBL said:
in the encore they'll play Promanade - they actually sound checked it today.

one of my favourites ever....maybe in 300 years or something

1stOne said:

Zwervers...have I had time? I'm having all on keeping up with this par-tay...I'm getting on a bit you know. Wild Horses on now Ams.3.
Don't worry...you will know when I hear it?

ramblin rose said:

Don't worry about a hotel. I know that ETS still has tickets for Dallas and Houston.

OMG!!!! Please, please, get up off your knees.

Just wanted to add, this will be the first American ginger cake of my life.
I only had a little taste of one before and it reminded me of a certain kind of Dutch "ontbijtkoek" my grandma always used to have.

Yummie!

So when we watch the DVD, suddenly we'll all be hungry for biscuits, but we don't remember why. It's all because we've been talking about biscuits while the show was being filmed...:ohmy:

beachball said:
So when we watch the DVD, suddenly we'll all be hungry for biscuits, but we don't remember why. It's all because we've been talking about biscuits while the show was being filmed...:ohmy:

:lmao:

I always eat Jaffa Cakes while watching films anyway:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom