Milan II - Early Launch of the Setlist Party...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1stOne said:

setlist party is the next best thing LJT;)

Setlist party is indeed the next best thing...as you get to hang out with some unbelievably cool people:cool: ;)

Plus it stops me cracking up about not seeing the guys in concert:sad:

LJT said:

Setlist party is indeed the next best thing...as you get to hang out with some unbelievably cool people:cool: ;)

Plus it stops me cracking up about not seeing the guys in concert:sad:

LJT you can always come to the 3rd leg:hyper:

redkat said:
LJT

Italy is one hour ahead of you I'm pretty sure:wink:

Thanks RedKat...my head was getting very much confuzzled:huh:

I needed clearing up with that..thankies*bows*:up: :hug:

Golria has to reappear and tonight would be as good a night as any...

I think American radio might be about to hit a reorganization process. It's kinda already started in Atlanta. They're trying to compete against satellite radio and tech gadgets like MP3 players by increasing their playlists. While we still have to deal with crap DJs, listening to crap bands and advertising gallore, I think it is a step in the right direction.

The orchestral One was played along with Miss Sarajevo in Sept 1995 in Modena, Italy for the Pavarotti and Friends charity concert. The songs were performed by Passengers, not actually U2, a couple months before their album was released. Adam and Larry were not present, so it was Bono, The Edge and Brian Eno with Luciano Pavarotti guesting on Miss Sarajevo. The orchestra was conducted by the late Michael Kamen.

This version of One was first released on the Miss Sarajevo single and both songs were later contained in 1996 on the Pavarotti and Friends cd and VHS.

Last edited:
redkat said:

LJT you can always come to the 3rd leg:hyper:

hmm its my 19th birthday on the 3rd of October hmmm convince someone to get me a ticket and pay for my flight and accomodation?:hmm:

Halup said:
The orchestral One was played along with Miss Sarajevo in Sept 2005 in Modena, Italy for the Pavarotti and Friends charity concert. The songs were performed by Passengers, not actually U2, a couple months before their album was released. Adam and Larry were not present, so it was Bono, The Edge and Brian Eno with Luciano Pavarotti guesting on Miss Sarajevo. The orchestra was conducted by the late Michael Kamen.

... not 2005.. do you mean 1995?

YBORCITYOBL said:
Hello

quietly sits down way back in the corner:reject:

*pulls YBOR out of corner*

do not hide:shame: come and enjoy the fun:wink:

Halup said:
The orchestral One was played along with Miss Sarajevo in Sept 2005 in Modena, Italy for the Pavarotti and Friends charity concert. The songs were performed by Passengers, not actually U2, a couple months before their album was released. Adam and Larry were not present, so it was Bono, The Edge and Brian Eno with Luciano Pavarotti guesting on Miss Sarajevo. The orchestra was conducted by the late Michael Kamen.

Are you predicting the future hear halup? or could you mean 1995?

Harbinger said:
So, no NYD you think? I can see that. It's a better song to cut than AIWIY or WGRYWH (since they've been played less).

Well, I based my prediciton solely on what was played yesterday and interchanged a few songs (same as they seem to be doing).
I hadn't even noticed NYD wasn't on the list.
Oops.
Was it played yesterday??
If it was, I'm pretty sure it will be played tonight as well.
Even if it wasn't, I'd say chances are high it's played tonight.
Darn, I already screwed up.

LJT said:

hmm its my 19th birthday on the 3rd of October hmmm convince someone to get me a ticket and pay for my flight and accomodation?:hmm:

If I could get a ticket I'd take it myself to dublin right now. I still love you though:sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom