Milan I Setlist Watch And Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
remember when we used to use Crumbs has a curse word? whatever happened to that, that was crumbing great

I kinda think it's odd that U2 record a song in the studio with strings, think it sounds shit, go on tour and play it on a piano, and at the night of the DVD recording, bring the orchestra back :tsk: :wink:

Seems Bono has another new jacket which he wore tonight:slant:

Some pics are up in Pleba now.

LJT said:

Its possibly my favourite on the album hmm

Just wondering guys whats the max amount of songs u2 have ever played off a new album on tour? I think the max for this tour has been 8 songs from the new album in a show? (its why i do not get people calling this a greatest hits tour when they are playing the majority of new material and at least 10 of the songs every night are played from the past two albums)

Pop had 12 tracks and the B-side Holy Joe.

They played Holy Joe at K-mart and then 11 of the 12. The only one left, Playboy Mansion got a stunning snippet in Where the Streets Have No Name.

LJT said:

Its possibly my favourite on the album hmm

Just wondering guys whats the max amount of songs u2 have ever played off a new album on tour? I think the max for this tour has been 8 songs from the new album in a show? (its why i do not get people calling this a greatest hits tour when they are playing the majority of new material and at least 10 of the songs every night are played from the past two albums)

All of Boy has been played live. All of JT and AB and Pop were played except for one song on each (Red Hill Mining Town, Acrobat, Playboy Mansion). Popmart gets the award for the most new songs: some concerts had ten Pop songs + HMTMKMKM (or in Popmart Sarajevo's case, ten Pop songs plus HMTMKMKM and Miss Sarajevo, a total of twelve new songs).

Chizip said:
remember when we used to use Crumbs has a curse word? whatever happened to that, that was crumbing great

working on the livearrangements as we speak

LJT said:

Is this Uwee and the Moon guy being umm the same person because of IP address?

Well technically they could be two different persons placed in the same building using the same router (for example)...that's just not very likely :wink:

So there is a live version of Holy Joe:ohmy:

I need to hear that hmm

so 12 new tracks at K-Mart hmm they must have been way more confident with the album way at the beginning than they were at the end...

Axver said:

Popmart gets the award for the most new songs: some concerts had ten Pop songs + HMTMKMKM (or in Popmart Sarajevo's case, ten Pop songs plus HMTMKMKM and Miss Sarajevo, a total of twelve new songs).

and some people bash popmart :tsk:

Miringeltje said:
:ohmy:
I've just fallen of my chair about the equal part!
WOW
Did anybody else have the same feeling about that as me??

Yes thats why I asked neutral to check.

You see? Never trust anyone.

Niceman said:

Pop had 12 tracks and the B-side Holy Joe.

They played Holy Joe at K-mart and then 11 of the 12. The only one left, Playboy Mansion got a stunning snippet in Where the Streets Have No Name.

It's worth noting a second Pop b-side, North And South Of The River, was played live after the end of the Popmart tour.

LJT said:

I need to hear that hmm

so 12 new tracks at K-Mart hmm they must have been way more confident with the album way at the beginning than they were at the end...

No, just one song at Kmart to announce the tour, but the Bside was chosen!!!

U2Man said:

Yes thats why I asked neutral to check.

You see? Never trust anyone.

On some forums signing in under two different names is a bannable offence...a bit extreme i suppose but prevents people messing others about.

LJT said:

I need to hear that hmm

No, they only played one song at K-Mart, Holy Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom