Milan I Setlist Watch And Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Man said:

He'll be on stage tomorrow...any news on the opera part?

I say thats the reason that they brought it back, knew they were filming Milan, brought it in a couple of days ago to get a good feel for it and then Pav plays on the DVD...

kellyahern said:

Setlist Part I - the one with all the arguing that I didn't understand and got completely lost because I left halfway through :reject: (I think it's still going on too :lol: ).

I didn't notice that about Pavarotti in the audience, but I could have missed it too, because I didn't bother to read all the arguing...:lol:

Wait, there was tension? :hmm: I thought we decided to diffuse those situations with a long make-out session...

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co. / I Can See For Miles (snippet)
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's (snippet) / Everybody Hurts (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota (snippet)
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / Please (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

U2dork said:
So, I haven't read all of the other thread yet but I would assume some of REM are in attendance as well tonight?

Stipe did say he would catch a few of U2s summer concerts ater their own tour ended which just ended last week in Hyde Park..so i think yeh:yes:

uwwedoogie said:

I say thats the reason that they brought it back, knew they were filming Milan, brought it in a couple of days ago to get a good feel for it and then Pav plays on the DVD...

You just can't give it a rest, can you?

U2dork said:
Wait, there was tension? :hmm: I thought we decided to diffuse those situations with a long make-out session...

well that works but I was of the opinion that tension/differences were also always solved with a dance off

for some reason I'm not looking forward to the DVD...

I love the part when your watching it for the first time and then a song finishes you grab the box to see whats next or wait and clap when you here the music start now... I'll be singing all the way to Streets by the time The Electric Co is done :(

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co. / I Can See For Miles (snippet)
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's (snippet) / Everybody Hurts (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own (Opera Bit At The End)
Love And Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo (Bono Does Opera Pav is in audience)
Declaration Of Human Rights
PITNOL
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

whats the time now in Italy? its very early for the encore

I say we might see the addition of Mysterious Ways or Party Girl... hopefully OOTS & 40

and dreaming of Crumbs... which more than likely they won't debut so late in the Euro tour, they'll save it for the third leg...

the rockin edge said:

Iowa, US :madspit: hopefully not for too much longer :wink:

mmm..guitars here are so much more expense than in the states...go for the epiphone special II (black) very good guitar and around 200 dollars..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom