Miami II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chiso said:
Hello people!

Here's why i haven't been at the party:

I'm doing a presentation in class tomorrow on the ONE campaign. I need help finding a story of a specific person who has benefitted from ONE.

anyone know where i can find a story?

[thanks in advance] :wink:

since ONE campaign deals with debt relief it might be hard to profile one individual., especially the trickle-down process is slow...maybe instead you can show what the projections are if debt relief becomes a reality? the G8 leaders who have promised latest rounds of funding will likely back down on at least some of what they have promised, sadly :(

U2dork said:

Anybody know any good lesson plans on teaching conic sections?

I can give you every lesson plan you could possibly want for teaching commas to college students, but I don't even know what a conic section is. :eyebrow:

All this talk of St. Louis is making me feel left out. As it stands now, I've got nosebleeds for Buffalo, and that's it. Ideally, sometime in the next few weeks I'll find a pair of decent tickets for the first Boston show (and convince my friend that he needs to go with me) and GAs for Buffalo. Can someone send me some good ticket-getting karma?

And yet, WOWY remains immovable. :slant: Really boys, feel free in NY to drop it once for something else, really, we won't mind. :wink:

tsweeney said:
I wonder if they had the Zooropa Babies Slot machine before Until the End of the World?

Ya know, for a non U2 fan that question would be so fun! Ask one that sometime and see their reaction.

:ohmy:

Pop Artist said:
And yet, WOWY remains immovable. :slant: Really boys, feel free in NY to drop it once for something else, really, we won't mind. :wink:

I mind!!! But I won't be there, so...

and good karma for those needing tickets. And if you win the lottery, remember those of us (wink wink) that gave you good karma) :wink:

U2dork said:

Anybody know any good lesson plans on teaching conic sections?

I'd gladly help you if I could, but all my stuff is about 200 miles away right now.

I was a math prodigy or whatever during high school, a few years ago. I got a whole load of shit. I wish I could be of more assistance...at least that stuff is easy. I don't know what other platitudes to offer...

:(

I Move in Mysterious Ways said:

I was too :)

me three
picture of the night
U2ChicagoMay12HuddleatEndofShow-cropped.jpg

I Move in Mysterious Ways said:

No one seems to really be missing EBTTRT. I thought they'd start swapping that one in for the Fly at some point.

I'd take HMTMKMKM over EBTTRT any day.

Back
Top Bottom