Miami II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wenda said:

Dude, we get it tomorrow too!! Going to HMV to get it before I go to work...

:drool:

:drool:

TOMORROW? Cool. Looks like I won't be studying for my German test OR my chemistry midterm for Wednesday!

u2tours update:

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, The Electric Co., I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day - Blackbird, Original of the Species, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One - Ol' Man River

Encore(s): Until the End of the World, The Fly, With or Without You

Comments: Bono and Edge shoot a playful video with fans outside the arena in the afternoon. As the show starts, Bono takes the stage with a handicam. During Elevation, Bono takes a Chilean (we think) flag and says 'Coming soon to a stadium near you!' Terry Lawless is on stage for Original of the Species. The arena sings most of the songs louder than Bono, and security struggle to control the crush outside the ellipse.

15_1_102.gif
15_1_103.gif
15_1_104.gif

Hello people!

Here's why i haven't been at the party:

I'm doing a presentation in class tomorrow on the ONE campaign. I need help finding a story of a specific person who has benefitted from ONE.

anyone know where i can find a story?

[thanks in advance] :wink:

Lila64 said:
u2tours update:

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, The Electric Co., I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day - Blackbird, Original of the Species, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One - Ol' Man River

Comments: Bono and Edge shoot a playful video with fans outside the arena in the afternoon. As the show starts, Bono takes the stage with a handicam. During Elevation, Bono takes a Chilean (we think) flag and says 'Coming soon to a stadium near you!' Terry Lawless is on stage for Original of the Species. The arena sings most of the songs louder than Bono, and security struggle to control the crush outside the ellipse.

15_1_102.gif
15_1_103.gif
15_1_104.gif

You forgot one!

glick.jpg

Interesting that they stress this

ruffian said:

awww, sorry you can't make it. but ATLANTA IS FRIDAY!!! :hyper:

I KNOW!!! :hyper: I can't friggin' wait!

Of course, I have to get through the rest of this week first and that's proving to be harder than usual at the moment...

Anybody know any good lesson plans on teaching conic sections?

U2dork said:

I KNOW!!! :hyper: I can't friggin' wait!

Of course, I have to get through the rest of this week first and that's proving to be harder than usual at the moment...

Anybody know any good lesson plans on teaching conic sections?

No, but I've got some good ones on the Black Death. :wink:

so is everyone getting or have already got the 2 disc DVD?
Tell me if and why i should spend $10 more for it?

nurse chrissi said:

so true:drool:

I still say Zoo Station>Until The End of the World>The Fly:drool:

No one seems to really be missing EBTTRT. I thought they'd start swapping that one in for the Fly at some point.

Back
Top Bottom