Miami II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fetch.dll

Hi All!

Got here a bit late tonight... so who's our source tonight? Can't imagine us goinig two nights in a row without a source! Last night was a bit, shall I say, 'flat' in the excitement department... relatively speaking, of course.

Pop Artist said:
Just caught up...interesting setlist developments tonight! Wonder what the encore will bring... :hmm:

and you missed the most important thing ever:
During Elevation, Bono takes a Chilean (we think) flag and says 'Coming soon to a stadium near you!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Queen Bee said:
If they play Mofo tonight you can all thank my friend Pla for requesting it to Bono before the show tonight.

what about the people who called bono in his dressing room to request it??

Oooh, I hope this bodes well for a permanent swaping out of OOTS for Miracle Drug. I enjoy MD on the album, but it does not do it for me live. I'm sure I'm jumping the gun a little, but that would make me a happy girl. I would take OOTS over MD any day of the week!

u2wedge said:
Hi All!

Got here a bit late tonight... so who's our source tonight? Can't imagine us goinig two nights in a row without a source! Last night was a bit, shall I say, 'flat' in the excitement department... relatively speaking, of course.

The setlist party is kinda picking up tonight. We're having a good ol' time!!! Join the fun!!! :dance:

mabel said:
Oooh, I hope this bodes well for a permanent swaping out of OOTS for Miracle Drug. I enjoy MD on the album, but it does not do it for me live. I'm sure I'm jumping the gun a little, but that would make me a happy girl. I would take OOTS over MD any day of the week!

keep both of them and discard pride

u2wedge said:
Hi All!

U2Tours.com has a setlist today.

Miami Interferencers sure dropped the ball. :tsk:

catlhere said:

I second that thought. I wish they would dump Miss Sarajevo. :D I don't care what anyone says! BRING IT ON!

:drool:

replace miss sarajevo with oots :up:

Chizip said:
why do people hate MD live so much? i love it :sad:

I love MD, but I think it sometimes lacks a spark live and that it wimpers a bit at the end. Edge doesn't burst out of the slide solo like he should and Bono seems a bit incapable of bringing the song to a properly rousing, passionate conclusion.

Plus, I've grown sick of the MD/SYCMIOYO combo.

Chizip said:
why do people hate MD live so much? i love it :sad:

I don't "hate" it, but I'd say it's probably my least favorite Bomb song live. I don't know. I think there's a beautiful sentiment behind it, but I just don't think it's up there enough to warrant such a prominent spot in the setlist. I agree w/ Axver, that it should have been rotated w/ OOTS (and possibly Crumbs) all along.

Axver said:

I love MD, but I think it sometimes lacks a spark live and that it wimpers a bit at the end. Edge doesn't burst out of the slide solo like he should and Bono seems a bit incapable of bringing the song to a properly rousing, passionate conclusion.

well it arouses me

and with the new graphics its superb :drool:

Axver said:

Plus, I've grown sick of the MD/SYCMIOYO combo.

Yeah, time for a change-up. Heard MD plenty of times this tour. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom