Miami II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

Woohoo!!! Now... will you be volunteering to stream thru gorman or just text? And if it's stream, PLEASE contact him today or tomorrow or let us know your contatc information to pass it along...

:dance:

wondering if I should go watch the new DVD or stay at computer... I got it early!!! :shh:

hmmm, I think I'll try and text it, cuz my phone has extremely low quality reception

I mean, like underwater + in a glass + being sat on + buried underground

LemonMacPhisto said:

hmmm, I think I'll try and text it, cuz my phone has extremely low quality reception

I mean, like underwater + in a glass + being sat on + buried underground

at this point, we'd be happy for texting... you can email me here if you want to exchange numbers, unless you'd prefer texting another Interferencer

email: madeleinesmom@yahoo.com

Does anyone know if the flickr pictures of the meet & greet included any of the atu2 members? I heard they were in GA too, just trying to see if I recognize anyone in the photos... :hmm:

I'm cooking-challenged. If I just want a simple meal, and want to cook some noodles and throw some cheese and shake some spices on there ... do I toss the noodles with oil after they're done cooking, or do I put the oil in with the water to boil?

corianderstem said:
I'm cooking-challenged. If I just want a simple meal, and want to cook some noodles and throw some cheese and shake some spices on there ... do I toss the noodles with oil after they're done cooking, or do I put the oil in with the water to boil?

I'm in the same boat as you, but I think you can put a little oil in the water when boiling it. But for seasoning, maybe after the pasta is cooked :huh:

corianderstem said:

don't put the oil in the water. after you drain them you can put oil or butter on them

corianderstem said:

I honestly don't know:huh:

I have the Pasta House on speed dial :reject:

I'll go with the one who didn't say they were cooking-challenged like me. :wink:

Thanks!

I hate cooking for one. And am usually too impatient to wait for something to cook. I'm 32 and still eat like I'm in college. :reject:

corianderstem said:
I'll go with the one who didn't say they were cooking-challenged like me. :wink:

Thanks!

Takeout and pizza delivery and my best friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom