Miami I Setlist Watch and Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
Continue on partyers :dance:

Setlist so far, from u2tours.com:

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, Mysterious Ways, Until the End of the World, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - In a Little While, Beautiful Day - Here Comes the Sun, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name

Part Duex=Incredible!!!

The encore is creeping up on the Interferencers. Will cries of Mofo be answered, or will the evil acoustic empire reign once more, making even baby Jesus cry? As R Kelly would say... "Soon you ALL will know, the SHOCKING TRUTH!" ...

Theyre coming back for an encore
Theyre tuning up for an encore
Please give us a suprise encore
OMG here comes the encore, encore, encoreeeee.....

Is that the one where he's walking backwards? Or was there another time? lol

Lila64 said:
Continue on partyers :dance:

Setlist so far, from u2tours.com:

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, Mysterious Ways, Until the End of the World, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - In a Little While, Beautiful Day - Here Comes the Sun, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name

why did the tread close?? sorry but I'm new at this. Not new at U2 been doing them for more yrs than I should admit (cuz I'll give away my age)

wenda said:
Is that the one where he's walking backwards? Or was there another time? lol

:yes: yikes i gotta take my dogs out!!! i keep putting it off and they are looking at me with pleading eyes now. brb

Re: Re: Miami I Setlist Watch and Party Part 2

higgyia11 said:

why did the tread close?? sorry but I'm new at this. Not new at U2 been doing them for more yrs than I should admit (cuz I'll give away my age)

ok off for first encore

LOL Bono almost fell off the stage during Elevation in Montreal Oct 12 2001 during UTEOTW...he was walking backwards and didn't stop almost fell but security and fans stopped him...:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom