Miami I Setlist Watch and Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wenda said:

Really?? Are people crazy?

no, it's just stressful because the box office opens but you have no idea what time tickets will be released. sometimes it is noon, sometimes 3pm, sometimes 6pm, sometimes 9pm.

In NJ I waited in the box office line from 5 in the morning, and also got a number for the GA line, so was spending time in both. At 6pm when the GA line was moving in there were still no tickets released, and I had to watch the whole GA line go in (and I would have been 5th in line).

thankfully No Spoken Words showed up and had an extra GA so we hung out by the soundboard all night :up:

Thanks higgyia for keeping us up to date! :)

I'm off to go watch the rest of the Canucks game. I'm busy tomorrow night, but I'll see y'all on Wednesday! 'Night! :wave:

Lila64 said:

yeah, pretty much. Or check the boards constantly, cuz usually someone will post if they come across a drop as well

:wave: to faith - how's your daughter feeling?

She seems fine, we spent Thursday night in the ER and still nothing, but she is back to the happy non-vomiting kid she was before Tuesday! Thank God!

faithingrace said:
How do TM drops work? Do you just have to log in constantly to see if they are dropping?

yes, start about 4 days before the shows and just check all the time. then the days of the show they get released at the box office of the venue.

alexdescending said:

on 9/21 in chicago GAs were dropping on ticketmaster while people were waiting in line being told that there were no GAs. one woman who was in line had a friend in front of the computer order GAs from ticketmaster which she was then able to pick up at will call while we were still waiting for an actual box office drop. it was madness. i think they only released 10 or so that day, and it was in trickles.

waiting in the box office line is a stressful frustrating annoying but often very fruitful experience.

now i'm just hoping the box office in cleveland is good to us.

i second that. plus we'll be freezing our asses off!

night everyone :wave:

Anaheim 2 had tons of GAs available at the box office. The line was very long and we waited for the entire afternoon. Unfortunately they ran out by the time I got to the front of the line though. :(

just dropped in...wow, that's a nice setlist! Glad for Miami fans...they waited a long time! Night all.

Lila64 said:
I'm outta here, got some work to do. If ramblinrose texts me back, I'll pop in and post...

:wave:

edit: She said "WOW"

Same here.
I mean: I'm off as well to do some work.

I won't be around for tomorrow's party either.
Board meeting time again.
:(

This could well mean there's a surprise in store for tomorrow.
Usually something nice happens when I'm not around.

And I can imagine RR saying: WOW!!

She and Sami must have had an AMAZING view during the first encore.
With Bono and the Edge right in front of them on the tip of the ellipse.
If it was anything like in Oakland.
I thought it was GREAT there and I wasn't even close up, but kinda on the back of the floor.
And all I could think was: WOW, look at how well I can see them!
The guitar playing and singing was simply STUNNING!!

last message I got from ramblinrose:

"All I can say is that both the band and the crowd were on fire, the total opposite of the Vegas crowd"

:hmm:

I just came from my first ever U2 show and it was nothing short of amazing. GREAT experience.

One guy behind me said he's been to several shows and that this one was probably the best he's seen them do and that I was very lucky.

I wouldn't know the difference, either way.

Thank you U2 for giving me a memory I will never forget.

well??? Sami??? Spill it!!! :hyper:
(I saw your post in Pleba, so hopefully we'll hear more from you on Monday)

Last edited:
sorry about that...I posted that but then I had to go to sleep because I have school :lol:

pray that TM drops for tonight and my dad catches it!!! *crosses fingers* if tonight is half as good as last night.......... :faint:

I'll post more when I get home from school :wink: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom