Miami I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
BluePhotoofus.jpg

Look 3 to the left of Bono... :whistle:

and did someone say Party?
fetch.dll

hehehe..Im in that pic..however I have a camera in front of my face! :lmao:

Hiya lila :hug: :wave: my ellipse buddy!:wink:

bigsmileysun.gif

Hi ellipse buddy :hug:

I have a few others that may have you in them - you didn't get the same email I got from the photographer?

so who else made the trek down to Miami? I know that Bonobaltimore is down there (not sure if he hangs out here or not), did Miroslava make it down there?

Lila64 said:
rose & sami are standing outside the ellipse at the tip. Ran into each other by accident. I think, according to rose, she was saying she was gonna text Lila, and then sami asked if she was on interference :wink:

:giggle: Headache and I were sitting next to each other in NY and I didn't even know it was him til the photos came out after the show. :)

Well I have Chicago 5-13-01 on since there is no source, just as interesting as I remember it...

catlhere said:

He's been replaced by Dick Van Dyke apparently. :huh:

Something wrong with Dick Van Dyke the legend he is who would whoop the snoop in 10seconds flat:eyebrow: :wink:

Pop Artist said:

:giggle: Headache and I were sitting next to each other in NY and I didn't even know it was him til the photos came out after the show. :)

seriously? in seats? that's pretty random.

u2wedge said:
so who else made the trek down to Miami? I know that Bonobaltimore is down there (not sure if he hangs out here or not), did Miroslava make it down there?

No, don't think Miroslava went. Kellyahern and Sami are both there, and other than that I don't really know anyone who's headed to those shows--Rosa said she didn't see too many Interferencers compared to other shows on the leg.

Pop Artist said:

Well I have Chicago 5-13-01 on since there is no source, just as interesting as I remember it...

what a crazy coincidence!

Looks like dinner calls. But just in case I miss anything in the main setlist. Here's some Future Edge
EOTF.jpg

And Some Bonorotti for good measure!
b.jpg

L'amoreeeeeeeeeeeee!

Cya in a few my posting chums! :wave:

catlhere said:
Even if we don't have a stream for tonight, I predict lots of fun! Let's keep the mood up my fellow posting chums! Tonight is cause for a celebration, so enjoy yourselves!

Interference likes to...
PARTY ALL THE TIME
PARTY ALL THE TIME
PARTY ALL THE TI-IMEEE!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

topic=outstanding!!

Sorry catlhere, I couldn't help myself there.
I :heart: it when you do that!
And I wholeheartedly agree with you.
:up: for hours of fun, celebrations and enjoyment!!

small world PopArtist! If everyone would just post in the fan gatherings section... or talk to our neighbors at the show...

I'm sure the show started by now... oh well... Another U.S. show with no source :tsk:

SuperBono.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom