Miami I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
rose & sami are standing outside the ellipse at the tip. Ran into each other by accident. I think, according to rose, she was saying she was gonna text Lila, and then sami asked if she was on interference :wink:

:cool: small world!

9 Days until my show :dance:

zmisc0032.gif

Lila64 said:
Kelly said that someone saw Edge & Bono eating by a window at the arena

Bono was eating tomato soup
12_4_60.gif
and Edge had peas
12_4_64.gif

Hmm, I could go for some tomato soup.
Yes, I haven't eaten yet and am getting hungry.
u2dork hasn't told me if I could have some of the leftover chili.

Were they people watching while eating by the window?

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:
Hi wenda! :wave: Doing good, and you?

I'm alright...bored out of my mind really. I've been amusing myself making some U2 icons for livejournal, lol.

u2wedge said:
Well this is the beginning of the home stretch for Leg 3, folks.

Let's be sure to enjoy it!

It seemed like only yesterday when I went in April to see them in Anaheim. :sad:

They grow up so fast. :(

do you think any of our friends in GA would text if something unique happened, even after the fact so they don't lose "the mood"?

hmmm

i think i would, would you?

Last edited:
no stream and no source at this point, unless you have some friends at the show willing to help out... :shrug:

I got a pic from my LA 2 show that you can kinda see Maddy & I. Maybe I'll upload it :hmm:

:ohmy:

That's brilliant but wow you must be having it pretty bad if you can't watch diagnosis.

ZeroDude said:
:ohmy:

That's brilliant but wow you must be having it pretty bad if you can't watch diagnosis.

I am usually not in around the time its on:sad:

How long have you had your ipod before it started acting up and erasing your playlists. Just wondering.

ThoraSEB said:
That sucks that people's iPod's are crapping out. I just got mine a few weeks ago, and thankfully I've had no problems yet.

It's not that its crapping out, it just goes back to the original playlists that it comes with...not sure why it does that.

For christmas I hope to get a new 30 gig video iPod

I've had my 10 Gig 3rd gen for about 2 years, and it only has about 3 hours of battery per charge...:(

Even if we don't have a stream for tonight, I predict lots of fun! Let's keep the mood up my fellow posting chums! Tonight is cause for a celebration, so enjoy yourselves!

Interference likes to...
PARTY ALL THE TIME
PARTY ALL THE TIME
PARTY ALL THE TI-IMEEE!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom