Miami I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, Mysterious Ways, Until the End of the World, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - In a Little While, Beautiful Day - Here Comes the Sun, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name

Queen Bee said:
Calm down, everyone. The stream's just not meant to be tonight.

But but but! :sad: Don't bring logic into our denial-filled minds! Let us have one last dream! (like Charlie and the Choc Fact.)

u2wedge said:
from U2 tours... Bono mentions his dad's birthday. Bob Hewson would have turned 80 yesterday. While blindfolded, Bono needs help from crew member AJ Rankin to guide him to the mic during Bullet.

one of these days he is going to tumble off the stage:huh:

I also worry about Larry smacking him with a drumstick during LPoE

:reject:

The people that live above me are playing their music so loud...I want to go up there and kick them all!

congrats to the post-ers reaching a new high
party037.gif

u2wedge said:

stream just went *poof!* :wink:

higgyia, do you have a headset w/ microphone?

1st of all what stream?

2nd, ONE is just coming on so get ur cell out...lol

higgyia11 said:

1st of all what stream?

3rd my cell has a standard headset with ear peice and mouth peice. is this what u mean??

cerveza said:

Ive been thinking that for a while now. that ellipse is an accident waiting to happen!

Happened at one of the Elevation shows. Dude just fell off the stage, LOL!

higgyia11 said:

1st of all what stream?

hAy Guyz! I texted with mah phone during 1, and the coolest thing happened! Bano texted me back to say thanx!!! OMG!11! U2 is teh awesome! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom