Mexico City II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Welcome to the setlist party for the second Mexico City show! It will be very interesting to see whether there's any more setlist change after yesterday's variation. Will COBL open again? Will Bad come back? Is Vertigo x2 coming or going? WHERE IS J. SWALLOW?!

We probably DO NOT HAVE AN AUDIO SOURCE (though maybe a radio station is doing a broadcast again?), but we will hopefully have a text source! Pepepotro has very kindly offered to text the setlist, though there have been some reports that the phone system in Mexico City has been overloaded and texts haven't sent. Let's hope that doesn't happen and we have a consistent, reliable source!

Have a good one, folks! :wave:

hi!!!!:wave:

the mexican radio is brodcasting also tonight!!!
they already started their special... and our friend jorge is speaking now from the stadium!!!

one of my friend is inside the azteca...not jorge....and is trying to call me during the concert....maybe this night we will have updates....

Excellent!

Thanks to everyone who is trying to get / provide information!

Anyone have any reasonble setlist thoughts/redictions for tonight?

I'm curious to see what they do with the early part of the set - whether MW/UTEOTW will be back or whehter we'll get a boy song. Will Miracle drug return?

http://gruporeforma.reforma.com/libre/online/envivo/ StreamClient.asp?streamvideo=envivoaudio&site=reforma&dv=reforma&vivo=1

no spaces - just incase this site tried to make the link a hyperlink

I haven't heard from pepepotro, and I don't know if Alison has heard either. Haven't seen him post since the party last night, so don't know if he got his sister to cooperate...

<<<back to work for a bit

:wave:

i missed jorge today......but now we have a new entry inside the stadium for the radio......monica...i hope that she knows u2 better than jorge...

pattip2000 said:
Hey Circa :wave: I'm doing good, hungry, but good

How are you?

I'm doing well, thanks :) I'm working on packing for vacation :hyper: and this is the first night in a loooooong time that I haven't had homework! :happy:

Last edited:
Is it just me, it sounds like the keep saying cervaza (beer in Spanish, if I spelled it right)?

circa1992 said:

I'm doing well, thanks :) This is the first night in a loooooong time that I haven't had homework! :happy:

lucky

I have to do a food guide pyramid project :grumpy:

Circa, I don’t remember where you are from. Where ever you are do you have snow now?

pattip2000 said:
Circa, I don’t remember where you are from. Where ever you are do you have snow now?

I'm in CT...we got 2 feet of snow on Sunday/Monday :yuck:

Did you get any snow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom