Mexico City II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
el_milagro said:

You're gonna miss the best show of the Tour?? The Santiago one... :wink:

Best show will be Auckland on Saint Patrick's Day. :wink:

What time does the Santiago show start? I may be here for the second half.

J_NP said:
BTW more about the broadcast : It was said the band did want the 2nd concert to the be one , but Globo has Big Brother special day on tuesday , so they said no to them .

Wow, someone said no to U2. I thought they had enough clout to do anything. :wink:

hungry catlhere?
000879203.gif

KhanadaRhodes said:

this'll probably be my last setlist party :(

Considering your waking hours, surely you'll be here for the Aussie and Kiwi shows. :wink:

el_milagro said:

You're gonna miss the best show of the Tour?? The Santiago one... :wink:

Nah sorry mate but you know u just can´t beat the brazilian audiences , it´s just like soccer bro . You can even have it recorded in a dvd , but the best concerts will be here .

DignityPassesBy said:
Noway best show will be sydney 31st of March just cause i'll be there and i'm awesome

Might see you there. :wink:

You'll be able to recognise me as the guy more awesome than you.

francy said:

Stuck In A Moment, really? After BD, or do we not know what it's after?

I'm expecting that to be played nightly in Australia, because of Hutchence.

DignityPassesBy said:
have we heard anything about new songs rehearsed for this leg? that isn't from the 3rd leg stuff like mofo etc.

The little I have heard is that they have only focused on getting the general song order going and getting back into the flow of playing and have not worked on anything different yet. That could change when they get to South America obviously.

I'm out now, have to go to the doctor. I should be back by the end of the show.

Keep the thread warm! :wave:

J_NP said:

Nah sorry mate but you know u just can´t beat the brazilian audiences , it´s just like soccer bro . You can even have it recorded in a dvd , but the best concerts will be here .

The Santiago show will be the best of the tour, just like in 98... :wink:

Yea Khan's pimp is finally putting his foot down and forcing her back on the streets for night shifts. Ain't that the pits. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom