Mexico City I Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i love ..love and peace....well and if the play also mofo tonight...welll i think i will start to sing...and here is 4.23 am....

thelaj said:

After the "mess" they made over it on Boston 04/dec I can't see it personally.

After the mess with Crumbs, they played it again... :hmm:

Im recording the entire radio show on reforma with thee songs,i have tickets for tomorrow maybe i can torrent the video and the audio.Thanks

victor_f said:

After the mess with Crumbs, they played it again... :hmm:

In an arena, not in a stadium. Anyhow - I really like that version of Fast Cars even if they did mess it up..I like renditions that aren't "by the numbers".

Fast Cars FULL ELECTRIC would be ULTRA cool!

Zoo Station
Mofo
Fast Cars Electric
:drool:

pattip2000 said:
do you know what the setlist is? I'm a bit confused myself

Hey patti! :wave:

I only know what I read here.
And it's confusing to me too.

But I like the songs that we think, were played.
No matter what order it is in.

pattip2000 said:

4 October 2005, Boston - Bono was still singing "dignity passes by" when a high-pitched backing track of pre-recorded Bono singing the chorus came in.

Axver said:

War Bono was just teleported into the future, didn't you know? :wink:

I've heard that "Man" The Edge played some gigs last year. He was teleported from the future.

:ohmy:

no offence to the blind optimists amongst you, but if the first and second legs are anything to go by, they've soundchecked any new songs they're adding to the set.

In Manchester, night 1 they soundchecked I Will Follow (and Wish You Were Here :drool: ) and the second night they soundchecked AIWIY and ISHFWILF which were both added into the 2005 tour that night (Axver, I could be wrong, feel free to correct my sacrilege)

Hey patti!! It was alright...then I got distracted AGAIN by the Olympics. What is up with me today?

pepepotro said:
Im recording the entire radio show on reforma with thee songs,i have tickets for tomorrow maybe i can torrent the video and the audio.Thanks

you have tickets? Setlist people do we need a source tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom