Mexico City I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

A Kiwi walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says:

"Darling, this is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache."

His Australian girlfriend lying in bed replies: "I think you'll find that's a sheep, dickhead."

The man replies: "I think you'll find I wasn't talking to you."

:lmao:

That's fantastic! :lol:

pattip2000 said:
Catlhere do you have any riddles for us tonight?
Why as a matter of fact I do! :happy:

what's black when you get it, red when you use it, and white when you're finished with it!

Man, Lost was so good! But now I'm being sucked in my Invasion. Why does TV on Wednesday RULE?

Utoo said:

no, no, no---same note! Let's see U2 play the theme from Fraggle Rock..! :wink:

Utoo, shouldn't your wife be home by now? are you neglecting her for U2 obsession?

Axver said:

One of my favourite jokes ever! I laughed so hard when I first read it.

Just told Monica (my wife) and she cracked up, too! ;)

Okay, folks, I've gotta go. :sad: I hope everyone has fun & that they play a great show for us!

pattip2000 said:

Utoo, shouldn't your wife be home by now? are you neglecting her for U2 obsession?

see my next post.....:lol:

actually, she's totally cool with my U2 obsession----she converted when I took her to our first U2 concert! But I haven't seen her since early this morning & she just got home, so I need some lovin', too. :)

Utoo said:

Just told Monica (my wife) and she cracked up, too! ;)

Okay, folks, I've gotta go. :sad: I hope everyone has fun & that they play a great show for us!

Ha, awesome!

Have a good one! :wave:

Utoo said:

see my next post.....:lol:

actually, she's totally cool with my U2 obsession----she converted when I took her to our first U2 concert! But I haven't seen her since early this morning & she just got home, so I need some lovin', too. :)

yes, i'm a bit slow. doing too many things at once tonight. Speaking of that, look for an email from me tomorrow about trading ok?

Someone feel free to try my riddle that was reqested. :wink:

Omg yay a possible stream! :hyper: I hope they don't cut off like the other one to play James Blunt. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom