MERGED-->whos wanting for dublin presale then! + Ticket Problems Continue in Ireland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
whos wanting for dublin presale then!

i am for one! waiting for 10am

I'm not, but this is going to be brutal. Dublin AND New York in one day. Talk about a virtual bloodbath.

yeah i think i will need it! will post if i am successful and at what time i was! fingers crossed!

I am... it is my 4:42 am... what is the link?? Just general ticketmaster.ie?

Thsi is different than for the UK presales!!!

If you are receiving this notice the current demand on the site is too high to allow you to continue at this moment.

Please wait; this page will automatically refresh and check for access every 10 seconds. When space is available, you will be taken to the next step in the process.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can only see a link to UK and North America presales and last time I checked the Republic Of Ireland wasn't in either of these.

I'm waiting but the site is already taking heavy traffic. I'm getting the automatically refreshing Ticketmaster page. This is nuts.

I'm receiving the refreshing notice.

And I'm not nervous at all. Not one little bit. :crack:

dezmaas said:
There is nowhere to enter my code - it just takes me straight to the Ticketbastard waiting page :ohmy:

It's because the page for entering your code is on the Ticketmaster domain.

YES!!!!!

Dublin GA!!!

thank you God, thank you God, thank you God, thank you God thank you God, thank you God, thank you God, thank you God

Got 2 GAs!!!!

This was less painful thatn U.S. Pre-sale!

I am shaking!

Wheeeeeee

Congrats everyone!

Just got me a GA for Dublin :wink:

NOTE TO EVERYONE: Use the link that you got in your U2.com e mail with the passcode on! Goth through straight away with that, but had trouble with the one on u2.com

GOT THEM!!!!! x4 Dublin pitch standing, try the link from the original email, i was getting the ticketmaster ' i dont like you message' but then retried the email link and got in 1st time!

Back
Top Bottom