MERGED --> VH1 All Access: U2 + VH1 All Access Viewers Be Warned

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lisa71 said:
Did anyone notice that Edge had "Bad" on his box thingie??? I'm hoping they throw that one in one night! :hyper:

I saw it, but my favorite was the quick glance at the setlist where in between songs it said "Fog Thingy" -- not sure what effect it was; but I giggled. Some technology and lighting company out there trying to make a name for themselves will be forever known as "U2's Fog Thingy Company" -- outstanding marketing!

They showed a quick highlight of Bertuzzi kicking the hell out of the Avalanche player right before the Human Rights video.

Not much else.

bonomofo said:
The videos are used during one of the songs during the show.. I can't remember for the life of me what song it was.. but I saw it at San Jose. They show people on the big screens and then the video of the people get smaller until it turns into Bono on the screen. Man this is really hard to describe to people! lol

ya saw it in sj too... during "one"....
they have multiple shots on screen at one time of difft people's faces in the audience... until they all become very pixilated... and when the images become clear again, they've become "one" person (in this case bono) .... v. cool to see

thesuburbskill said:

ya saw it in sj too... during "one"....
they have multiple shots on screen at one time of difft people's faces in the audience... until they all become very pixilated... and when the images become clear again, they've become "one" person (in this case bono) .... v. cool to see

Cool...can't wait to see this part when U2 hits Chicago!

bonomofo said:
The videos are used during one of the songs during the show.. I can't remember for the life of me what song it was.. but I saw it at San Jose. They show people on the big screens and then the video of the people get smaller until it turns into Bono on the screen. Man this is really hard to describe to people! lol

it was during one in phoenix

while they play one there is a big middle box in the big video screen above the band that contains lots of very little boxes that show little video clips of people

they must have recorded the clips of people before the concert as the people werent excited or anything, just kind of standing there, and its a close of of just their face. and i think a lot of them must have been in the last row, because you could see a wall behind them, so that must have been what willie has meant

it was pretty cool actually

2 things bugged me about the show. first, the clips werent from the opener like they made it seem, and secondly they threw in a clip from the fly during elevation tour into the love and peace or else clips

its one thing to use another show from the same tour and say its the opener, its another thing to take a clip from a whole different tour and try to pretend its from the opener of this tour :huh:

but i guess that does prove that the two tours are similiar, you wouldnt be able to throw in a clip from popmart into a montage from zootv and pretend it was the same thing :wink:

Last edited:
Chizip said:
but i guess that does prove that the two tours are similiar, you wouldnt be able to throw in a clip from popmart into a montage from zootv and pretend it was the same thing :wink: [/B]

Well, bono's hair would give that away easily.

Back
Top Bottom