MERGED --> Vetigo Tour higlights + Happy Christmas Tour is over - Vertigo's best bits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Christmas, Tour is over - Vertigo's best bits!

Ok so the tour is over - For everyone that's been what's been the best bits?

Mine has got to be the segue from Running to stand still to "Walk on" on Piano at Twickenham back in July 2005 - that summer night was something else....

Anyone got anyother moments or tracks that stand out?

with or without you in manchester including transmistion and love will tear us apart :drool:

also a nod to the electric co, and vertigo 2 from same concert

Almost everything... this has been the best tour since ZooTV.
If I had to pick a few... the return of One Tree Hill in Auckland; the improv performance of Love is Blindness at the end of Leg 4; Miss Sarajevo in Amsterdam; and a drunken Eddie Vedder leading the crowd in a chant of "We Love the Edge" in Honolulu. But, really, this tour has been magnificent start to finish.

And, of course, the return of Bono's voice... the howls and the whimpers, the shrieks and the falsettos, the baritone that rises from the depth of his sternum... I really hope they get into the studio while he's still on fire like this.

Finest versions of The Fly, The Electric Co., Zoo Station, Discotheque, Kite, Walk On and Stuck in a Moment ever.

- One Tree Hill
- the short, but sweet performance of Love is Blindness
- An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart, The Ocean, Gloria, 40, Miss Sarajevo, The First Time, Who´s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses - in another words, what the fuck?
- Bono´s voice
- longer sets and much, much more

Best tour since ZooTV indeed.

Re: Happy Christmas, Tour is over - Vertigo's best bits!

adriansr_martin said:
Ok so the tour is over - For everyone that's been what's been the best bits?

Mine has got to be the segue from Running to stand still to "Walk on" on Piano at Twickenham back in July 2005 - that summer night was something else....

Anyone got anyother moments or tracks that stand out?

that twickenham night will always stick in my head. what a great "walk on" snippet. one of the best nights of the tour imo!

Back
Top Bottom