MERGED --> Vertigo Tour 2005 will be announced on MONDAY + It's Official!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beau2ifulday said:

I'm still hoping for those filthy/gorgeous Scissor Sisters :)

I'm hoping that it's not the scissor sisters in the UK - especially after kellis last time :(

San Diego

Billboard mentions that the tour will kick off in SAN DIEGO, in the SPORTS ARENA, on MARCH 28. They also visited this venue during the Elevation trek and the Zoo TV Tour. Paul McG confirmed this information. So, yes, I'm rebooking my flights from Miami to LA, fuck it...

Re: San Diego

degree_12 said:
Billboard mentions that the tour will kick off in SAN DIEGO, in the SPORTS ARENA, on MARCH 28. They also visited this venue during the Elevation trek and the Zoo TV Tour. Paul McG confirmed this information. So, yes, I'm rebooking my flights from Miami to LA, fuck it...

geez, I really thought that speculation and rumors would be done now. I sthink no one should post a rumor or speculation and just wait till Monday! I think I have to agree though that I have never ever so looked forward to a Monday before!

I know it is on Billboard and that Paul was part of the article but I see NOWHERE that he actually said it. I'm waiting till Monday before I get to excited.

Re: San Diego

degree_12 said:

Billboad also mentions that the European leg of the tour won't kick off in the Netherlands, but in neighbour country Belgium, the 10th of June. This 'confirms' previous speculations about a postpone of the dutch shows to mid july.

Heh, San Diego should be interesting......I think it will nearly sell out simply from fan club preorders.... :wink:

I've never been to a U2 show, but they'll be hitting the Bay Area a few days after San Diego, surely......the 31st is Cesar Chavez Day, so there's no school, I don't have classes on Friday or the weekend, so I"m basically set to see my first show! :drool:

RademR - I agree with that thing about a Monday totally.
I'm on top of the world here&becoming hyper with all the excitement!! :hyper: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom