MERGED ---> Various GA Discussions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2_Refugee said:
i dunno all i know is that iwanna be right up there standing near edge!
btw nice cake...my 16th bday one is gonna be even better

Mine will suck cos im going to be in hawaii and you know, i doubt my mum will bring one with us. Or on the other hand I could just ask Bono to bring me one!

lol Ill bring you a cupcake, when we camp out we ll stay up past midnight of course and then we can celebrate! by having s'mores

U2_Refugee said:
lol Ill bring you a cupcake, when we camp out we ll stay up past midnight of course and then we can celebrate! by having s'mores

Aha bless you dude. Food wise I'm bringing a feast lol! And I will probably end up ordering pizza and stuff..aah cant wait now!

this is gonna be so sweet dude~!!
oh yeah my names Adrienne by the way if u didnt know but everyone calls me AIDS ~ long story and no i dont have aids lol
im def. bringing poptarts

Guys I'm your age too! I'll be 17 in a few weeks but it's the same thing. :wink: I'm hoping to be in Hawaii as well. I hope too many people don't camp out the night before, I'm not sure if my dad would. He would get there at like 4-5am but I don't think he'd actually sleep there!

I'm emma dude, no interesting nicknames (apart from emzi - but i really hate that!). I can't wait - totally bringing a portable cd player to blast some u2 out!

everyone has so much energy! Well, I'm James and I will see ya'll there...I'm even bringing Belle with me haha...

sami0201 said:
Guys I'm your age too! I'll be 17 in a few weeks but it's the same thing. :wink: I'm hoping to be in Hawaii as well. I hope too many people don't camp out the night before, I'm not sure if my dad would. He would get there at like 4-5am but I don't think he'd actually sleep there!

Hey you should hang out with us!
I think we should have a big '16/17 year olds' hang out!

totally that would be awesome
did you delete me as your friend on myspace? i tried posting back a comment but it said something about u have to be a friend to post

U2_Refugee said:
totally that would be awesome
did you delete me as your friend on myspace? i tried posting back a comment but it said something about u have to be a friend to post

No i didnt delete you! It always does that to me when I try posting comments. :mad: myspace!

No I'm not going to Hawaii but I am getting SO FREAKIN JEALOUS!!!!! There are like a million threads, expectations are HUUUUGE and theyre playin with another band. Goddam.

COBL_04 said:
No I'm not going to Hawaii but I am getting SO FREAKIN JEALOUS!!!!! There are like a million threads, expectations are HUUUUGE and theyre playin with another band. Goddam.

Yeah its gonna be huge... :hyper: but hey its christmas then. And you'll probably have loadsa great stuff going on at christmas?

1. I can't believe we are all talking about the GA line procedures already. Good times, good times.

2. I HAD NOT EVEN THOUGHT about the fact that we'll be jockeying for spots with the PJ hardcores too. Crap.

Catlady said:

2. I HAD NOT EVEN THOUGHT about the fact that we'll be jockeying for spots with the PJ hardcores too. Crap.

I've been worrying about that too. It seems a bit unfair if they all get to the front when its a u2 gig.. I love both bands. But im there to see u2!

Pearl Jam fans have never seen the likes of U2 fans before...they will submit in awe of our might!!!!

Ga

Hey everyone, I think this is the right forum but, if you have GA tickets, how many days before the concert do you want to stay outside in line if you want to get right infront of the U2 Stage on the guardrail?

Did San Francisco Pearl Jam at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium and PJ fans like their senority number than camping out for a show.

Re: Ga

tpsglick2424 said:
Hey everyone, I think this is the right forum but, if you have GA tickets, how many days before the concert do you want to stay outside in line if you want to get right infront of the U2 Stage on the guardrail?

I'm wondering the same thing. I want to make sure that I have a good spot. Don't want to wind up too far back.

Back
Top Bottom