MERGED ---> Various GA Discussions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nurse chrissi said:

hmmpf

in Hawaii the bay window will be nice - provided that it doesn't fall down on me when I'm trying to sleep :wink:

just remember...frame "C" intersects with frame "A" but only when bent at a 16 degree angle...and it must be woven under and over frame B...which will inevitably be missing :wink:

how old is your kid?? whoever posted that lol
Im a U2 kid fan too! Im totally camping out, at least there will be others

I'm camping out! what a way to spend my birthday..:| (ga lines are always fun though!).

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Me too, but not for my birthday, my honeymoon :lol:

Wow that would be my ideal honeymoon, going to see u2!

Eliv8 said:
If you can camp for good spots, good luck to you, its great fun. But who is to say they won’t announce a lottery on opening day of this leg?

That would be a bitch after sleeping rough!

wang_chung said:
I think that Telstra dome in Melbourne have a no line up before 8 am policy.

I have seats on the third level, almost side-on to the stage. I hope people up there get into the show cos i don't want to be jumping around while everyone else is just clapping. My seat number is on my ticket.. does that mean I am not GA? Does that mean I can't watch the show from like Level 1? What time should I go?

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I volunteer Phil!

Deal!
handshake.gif

COBL_04 said:

I have seats on the third level, almost side-on to the stage. I hope people up there get into the show cos i don't want to be jumping around while everyone else is just clapping. My seat number is on my ticket.. does that mean I am not GA? Does that mean I can't watch the show from like Level 1? What time should I go?

If you have a seat number, you're not GA. However, this does not mean you can't move around to other seats or onto the field, usually once the show has started and if you don't look the security in the eye....

I've never done this myself, honest! :shifty:

:wink:

blueeyedgirl said:

If you have a seat number, you're not GA. However, this does not mean you can't move around to other seats or onto the field, usually once the show has started and if you don't look the security in the eye....

I've never done this myself, honest! :shifty:

:wink:

When i was at cardiff, about 10 minutes before u2 started me and my friend got up to stand in aisle (due to having rather large people stood either side of us..) and within 30 seconds we were told to go back to our seats or risk being kicked out. I wouldnt risk it!

just wait a bit for the GA rules to be released by Aloha Stadium...then we'll all have a better Idea of what kind of security to expect.

If you are impatient, call them : 808-486-9555

Either way, I'll see you all there December 8th//

Super_Fan said:
No need to harrass them. Just show up and the Ahola security will just drink alot of alcohol with us

In hawaii is it legal for a 16 year old to drink alcohol?
hope so!

omg is it?>???! lol im 16 on aug. 20th yay lol
partygirlvox can i expect to see u there
yesss another U2 teen! whos your fave>

I'm 16 on the 9th december :wink:
See you there then, alcohol and all (hopefully)
Bonos my favourite ofcourse!

Camp Out Stuff

12/9 will be my first GA show. I was wondering what everyone does with all their stuff from camping out in the line for over 12 hours or longer. From my seats I haven't seen any folded up tents down by the stage or anything. I assume you're allowed to return to your cars at some point. Is this correct?

How much stuff are you allowed to take inside?

nope i looked at hawaiis rules same here 21 and older
thats so cool sweet 16 on december 9th dude if bono takes u up im gonna be so jealous you have no idea
edge is my fav. cuz i play guitar
do u have an AIM sn i could have?

Re: Camp Out Stuff

mike3434 said:
12/9 will be my first GA show. I was wondering what everyone does with all their stuff from camping out in the line for over 12 hours or longer. From my seats I haven't seen any folded up tents down by the stage or anything. I assume you're allowed to return to your cars at some point. Is this correct?

How much stuff are you allowed to take inside?

At buffalo we took our stuff and dumped it in the car about an hour before we were due to go in. You are allowed to leave the line for short breaks so that shouldnt be a problem.

U2_Refugee, thats too bad about having to be 21! Oh well - I'll just have to get high on diet coke instead! I dont have aim sorry but I have myspace (www.myspace.com/emzivox). Add me!

COBL_04, we are talking about the hawaii gig in december. Are you going?

yeah are you going cobl?

mike, when i was in ga before they tell u to introduce yourself to the people next to you so that way if you need to go to the bathroom or get food they can save your spot...i would pack light.

partygirl we could just get extremely hyper off of caffeine and sugar me and my friend are going to bring all sorts of junk food you should join us! Ill add you! my myspace is www.myspace.com/the_achtung_girl just to let youknow

U2_Refugee said:

partygirl we could just get extremely hyper off of caffeine and sugar me and my friend are going to bring all sorts of junk food you should join us! Ill add you! my myspace is www.myspace.com/the_achtung_girl just to let youknow

I'm taking so much food its going to be unbelievable! But hey its my birthday - i can pig out all i like! We'll have to meet in the line dude! Accepted :wink:

U2_Refugee said:
totally itll be alot of fun, hey youre from the UK wow how long is your plane ride

Very long. And im afraid of flying. Why am i going again?!

ha ha im afraid of flying too ive never been in a plane before!
and i have to make at least one stop so how many do u have to make!?

youre going because U2 and pearl jam is <3

There will probably be no way to control so many people camping outside the stadium. You can go for breaks. Just let the people around you know where you are.

When are people starting to camp, the night of the 8th? I cant see many people camping longer than that.

i dunno all i know is that iwanna be right up there standing near edge!
btw nice cake...my 16th bday one is gonna be even better

Back
Top Bottom