MERGED->Vancouver II Australian Bitch and American Football Bashing Thread -PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Are you trying to torture me, here? I had frozen cannelloni. :sigh:

Sorry about that...good food is about the last vice I have in life...and as you get older it's hard to get excited about eating...I just crave variety and really great food!!!

VintagePunk said:
Westport...it's your last vice? Poor thing. :wink:

Oh...I can still be tempted by the dark side.:eek: :up: :combust: :dancing:

And I usually end up as a combination of those guys.

Westport said:

Where do you get sushi in Boston at 3 in the morning?

You can't. The bars close here at 1, so of course you can't expect a sushi place to be open.

There's this great inexpensive place for it in Boston. It's a little hole in the wall and it can be a pain to get a seat, but it's worth it. The sushi's only about a dollar a piece.

VintagePunk said:
It was full of sports...American vs. Aussie/Brit, mostly. Yay rugby, boo NFL and MLB.

Oh, and there was some mention of some songs being played. :wink:

sounds like a hoot

daygloeyes2 said:

You can't. The bars close here at 1, so of course you can't expect a sushi place to be open.

There's this great inexpensive place for it in Boston. It's a little hole in the wall and it can be a pain to get a seat, but it's worth it. The sushi's only about a dollar a piece.

I bet there's a place in Kenmore Square that's still open...at least for a slice of pizza.:wink:

I've been spoiled by Seattle2. Tonight was not bad, but seemed to lack something - the sound, the crowd, B's voice, something...

The band was really loose. Bono was drinking a lot of water very early on and skipping some of the high parts (esp by Zoo Station).

But some cute moments - Larry slapping Bono on the ass as he walked by behind him for Yahweh. And Axver will be happy to know they finished fantastically with 40.

Back
Top Bottom