MERGED->Vancouver II Australian Bitch and American Football Bashing Thread -PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
korczykp said:

yeah, a proper snippet, he sang like 2-3 lines of it...

after seeing a sign a girl brought that said "Miami (heart) U2" ... he saw it, and busted into some Miami

Awesome, I just added it. Can you tell me when it came in the song? I know Clowns and Miles were also done - where was it in relation to those?

Ok. Here is the footage of the dancer with Bono. It is from about 15 feet from where it all took place.

You'll have to create the URL since I don't have enough posts.

s28.
ysi.
com/d.aspx?id=3KSLUUVI15M730Q0LCFIPDCFJ5

Axver said:

Awesome, I just added it. Can you tell me when it came in the song? I know Clowns and Miles were also done - where was it in relation to those?

it was first... he went into Clowns right after Miamo

korczykp said:
did you setlist nerds catch the Miami snippet during Electric co?

My-Mammy!

oh, and I was in the ellipse, right on the barrier in front of Adam... it was bar none, the most amazing experience of my life

a lot more tommorow, I need sleep
Wee! That was soooooooooooooooo fun.

Here are some of the better pics that came out with my phone, so obviously quality is crap.

photo_0008.jpg

The little thingy they say cut with laying on the cart holding the video camera for more filming.

photo_0011.jpg

My first bono pic

photo_0013.jpg

Bono being a cat

photo_0020.jpg

Adam really damn close to me

photo_0022.jpg

Nice shot of the band

photo_0025.jpg

More Adam

photo_0028.jpg

Crappy quality cameras can make cool effects by mistake!

photo_0033.jpg

Girl groping bono during Yahweh

photo_0034.jpg

Edge was close to me for one song!

It was an amazing night!

The reason everyone is quiet during Zoo Station is cos they are all goin WTF? It's so awesome and different.... there is nothing wrong with poeple 'not screaming and jumping around' you know.

If Bono's theory of them getting to "Arty" (I probabley didnt spell that right) On the USA, Zoo Station may be "better recieved again" in Europe....meh, but it was well recieved in the 90's.....

johnnyo said:
Ok. Here is the footage of the dancer with Bono. It is from about 15 feet from where it all took place.

You'll have to create the URL since I don't have enough posts.

s28.
ysi.
com/d.aspx?id=3KSLUUVI15M730Q0LCFIPDCFJ5
Wow, the quality of that is amazing! Did you shoot it? I would kill to have a nice quality video like that of that show since I was so close and that will be the one I definatly remember forever.

bono_man2002 said:
If Bono's theory of them getting to "Arty" (I probabley didnt spell that right) On the USA, Zoo Station may be "better recieved again" in Europe....meh, but it was well recieved in the 90's.....

Being too "arty" in the 90s was not a problem for U2 fans in Canada. Their sales were equal to all of their other top sellers - Bono's acknowledged this about Canada several times in fact.

amarks86 said:

Wow, the quality of that is amazing! Did you shoot it? I would kill to have a nice quality video like that of that show since I was so close and that will be the one I definatly remember forever.

Yes I did shoot it myself. I don't have the full show just clips of varying lengths. Good shots of Sometimes, MW, and a few others. I may post some later.

johnnyo said:

Yes I did shoot it myself. I don't have the full show just clips of varying lengths. Good shots of Sometimes, MW, and a few others. I may post some later.

PLEASE post them. Those were amazing quality and I would love to have some.

Back
Top Bottom