MERGED --> UK tickets - arriving at last! + My London ticket just arrived + Glasgow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brittar

Babyface
UK tickets - arriving at last!

Manchester tickets for the 15th arrived this morning at last (from TM). Still waiting on Cardiff and Twickenham though, but I'm sure they'll be here within a day or two.

Not sure about the long wait for the special 'souvenir' tickets either - they don't look anything special to me, I guess this was just an excuse! anyway - in hand now and starting to get excited.

At last.

Can't wait to get home from work and see what's in the mail,

:)

boystupidboy said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
THERE HERE,2 TICKETS TO MANCHESTER!!!!!

whooooaaaaaaa!!!!!!:dance:

Congrats Boy. We've had our differences in the past, but I think this brings us closer together.

216.gif

U agree?

Got my Manchester tickets at last! might not get Glasgow 'til next week since the Glasgow show is a week after Manchester, eh, who knows. Got one set at last!

Twick 1 through which I think is the only remaining lot I've bought from ticketmaster to this address. Manchester and Twick 2 are with Aloud and Stargreen so I guess they'll come in the next couple of days. Relieved that Twick 1 is through as I'd bought it on the same card as Dublin 1 so their checks at the moment don't look to be so good.

I must say it's a very good looking ticket much nicer than for Elevation and nicer than the Croke Park tickets so go the Brits.

God I love ticketmaster extortionate service charge and the only theft prevention method they employ is: 'This is not a circular'.

boystupidboy said:
Just showed them to my missus and all she said was "whoopeedo i can't wait" Charming.... but she'll love it when shes there!

Hey, i'm sure she will boy! Who would'nt! Can't wait to get mine!!

*hopes for the next couple days*!!!:wink:

Seetickets tell me they'll arrive for the 14th in manchester no sooner than ten days before

Ellay said:
Seetickets tell me they'll arrive for the 14th in manchester no sooner than ten days before
I booked my tickets for the 14th with seetickets so i guess we'll have a very nervous wait for our tickets:uhoh:

Anybody know whether there's any difference between tickets bought through the pre-sale vs tickets bought in the General sale?

I got my Manchester 14th Tickets through the Pre-sale, but unlike the US tickets, there doesn't seem to be any indication of that on the ticket.

jezh said:
Anybody know whether there's any difference between tickets bought through the pre-sale vs tickets bought in the General sale?

I got my Manchester 14th Tickets through the Pre-sale, but unlike the US tickets, there doesn't seem to be any indication of that on the ticket.

I noticed that as well, maybe there's not going to be a seperate line like in the US.

My tickets say "Enter By Gate B"...

I just took a look at the stadium plans - Gate B is on the north end of the Stadium nearest to the stage.

I wonder whether all the pre-sale tickets are Gate B?

Shorter lines and a shorted distance to the stage....

Plus does anyone know wether there's going to be a lottery for GA in the UK gigs? I had heard they are using the lottery system for the Croke gigs.

Back
Top Bottom