MERGED --> UK tickets - arriving at last! + My London ticket just arrived + Glasgow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ascender_RS said:
No Glasgow tickets in today's post.

Keep the faith ascender - I got my Hampden tix this morning by recorded delivery!!

Can I get a "Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!"??

:dance: :hyper:

mirrorballman said:
really bad news:

the same thing will apply in a couple of days for UK Customers...

WHAT a ripoff by TM!!!! they charge a fuckin load for shipment and then you have to go get your tickets???!!?!!

:mad:

That will suck! End up at the back of GA cos you have to queue at box office. FFS! We paid for the things in January, including postage. They can't get their act together in 4 months????

I feel most sorry for International buyers who had a friend or parent pay for the tickets. Are they gonna have to fly said relative to London just to collect the tix?

AardvarTMk747 said:
no Cardiff again.....

Well I received 2 GA tickets for Cardiff the other day, but they were ordered through a local ticket outlet (Ticketline UK in Cardiff), and not TM. I'm waiting on 4 more from TM to arrive (fan club tickets), but still no sign? - weird.

One thing about the tickets I have received for Cardiff - they are very poor quality. Paper-thin, and with luminous green on the edges!! certainly not the quality of the Manchester/Twick ones. But as long as they get me through the gates, I couldn't care less!

Hopefully the others will arrive any day now.

so much for ticketmaster 4 ticket per household.

I've got 4 for hampden, 8 for manchester, and 6 for dublin and my bro scored two comps for cardiff.

Now to get time off work

Yes! Just checked See Tickets and my Manchester 15th GAs are on their way.

Says allocation is GA9 2662. Anyone know what this means?

edge_2125 said:

dunno mines GA8 something, maybe its a reference thing :shrug: i'm just glad tix are on the way! just had the email confirming delivery date :hyper: :hyper:

Finally Twickenham and Galsgow arribved but still waiting for Cardiff?

All pre sale tickets what gates has everyone got?
We got B for both dates at Manchester and H for Twickenham far end from the bloody stage!!:mad:

Those Bastards at See Tickets managed to delay long enough to totally screw me up. They just sent me an e-mail saying that since it's too late to send the tickets to me in the U.S., that they are now Insisting upon box office pickup the night of the show.

I'm now going to have to dispute the charges through my credit card company, because I won't be able to trade my extras now for Manchester Night 2 for tickets to Night 1. Anybody got an opinion on that? If they promised me the tickets to be sent via mail, and are now reneging on that contract agreement, aren't they at fault? Should I just get them to cancel my orders, although I expect they will be unwilling to do that, and claim that it's no big deal to pick them up at the box office.

To me this is a complete joke. I ordered the tickets on March 4, and now 3 months later, they finally screw me over. I'd rather be done with them at this point, and buy all my Manchester tickets from someone on EBay.

i'm still waiting for cardiff. :( I hope i don't have to collect the tickets like the twickenham shows. My parents have payed for the tickets via credit card (i don't have 1 ) plus i live at the other side of the country so i would have to drag my parents all the way to cardiff just so i can get the tickets.

i think it is very peculiar as with TM i normally get the tickets very quickily (Greenday and Audioslave tickets came to me within 2 weeks after booking)

Whats the hold up?

edge_2125 said:

Mine are GA4 so iwould think it's just a serial number and of no relevance to the elipse or anything like that :wink:

the edges plec said:
:hyper: Just got an e-mail from seetickets.com confirming that i'll get my tickets tomorrow between 09.00 and 18.00:dance: :rockon:

yeah me too......just holding out for cardiff (TM pre-sale) now.
they know how to make you sweat these guys, my Paris tix came a few days after booking!!!

Does anyone have Cardiff yet?

anyone got anything from Lastminute.com yet I'm waiting for 4 tickets. Only when I get these 4 can I rest easy.

I have read many of you are forced to wait until the box office opens to collect your tickets at Manchester and London concerts, and Seetickets holding my tickets at the box office messed up all my plans, too so I'd like to ask: Are you still going to be waiting in the GA queue until the box office opens, and then get out of line, and hopefully have someone hold your place, or are you just going to wait until you collect your tickets and get in line? Can you sign in, if that's done at Manchester or London, without physically having a ticket in your hand when you sign in?

I'm kind of worried about this, because I don't really want to be sitting in the back of a stadium show. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Fille Friday said:
I have read many of you are forced to wait until the box office opens to collect your tickets at Manchester and London concerts, and Seetickets holding my tickets at the box office messed up all my plans, too so I'd like to ask: Are you still going to be waiting in the GA queue until the box office opens, and then get out of line, and hopefully have someone hold your place, or are you just going to wait until you collect your tickets and get in line? Can you sign in, if that's done at Manchester or London, without physically having a ticket in your hand when you sign in?

I'm kind of worried about this, because I don't really want to be sitting in the back of a stadium show. Thanks :)

I was able to get See Tickets to agree to sending the tickets to me at the hostel I'll be staying at in London. If you are planning to arrive before the show, you may want to try that. The only thing they say is that someone would need to be wherever they're sent, to sign for the envelope.

ok.....i got a confirmation that tickets have been mailed to me today from TM. The only ones i'm waiting for are cardiff and the confirmation n umber matches my cardiff tickets, but in the subject heading it still says manchester in brackets.....

anyone else have this or do i need to torch a TM office first thing?!!!

Back
Top Bottom