MERGED-->U2 special announcment in NYC ...??? + Surprise Shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's what I figure the announcement would be, just more MSG dates

The announcement will be this: a trip to LA to see the soundcheck. So the guy/gal who's out in LA may want to try and sneak in to see it.

grant72 said:

dumb ass,

i heard there is going to be a U2 announcment, i was asking if anyone knew anything more then what the radio station said (nothing).

thats what i started the thread. i was ASKING!!!!

what is so hard for you to understand?

Dear Dumb Ass:

My comment was in regard to another thread that got merged with this one. I was not talking to you but instead asking SoCalMusicLover...

Sincerely

Not a Dumb Ass

grant72 said:

dumb ass,

i heard there is going to be a U2 announcment, i was asking if anyone knew anything more then what the radio station said (nothing).

thats what i started the thread. i was ASKING!!!!

what is so hard for you to understand?

Everybody please calm down and take a look our forum rules if you have not done so yet.

http://forum.interference.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=5#31

Name calling such as adressing other members as "dumb ass" isn't allowed here.

Not even if you add "Dear" before it?? :wink:

Thanks neutral, I'll be a good girl now :p

Anyway, good news for those New Yorkers that were shut out today... *sending good vibes to threwabrick*

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

Dear Dumb Ass:

My comment was in regard to another thread that got merged with this one. I was not talking to you but instead asking SoCalMusicLover...

Sincerely

Not a Dumb Ass

not a dumb ass,

i'm sorry, didnt realize that wasnt for me.

have a nice day,

dumb ass (me)

actually, there is a kind of wacky rumor i heard from 2 different friends who work for record co's that U2 may do an Irving Plaza type surprise gig on wednesday and that it will air live on sirius radio...again no confirmation just sharing what i heard...

Miroslava said:
Anyway, good news for those New Yorkers that were shut out today... *sending good vibes to threwabrick*

Miroslava :hug:
Ok if I save the vibes for next week? Now we all get to stress out again until we can stress out some more. If I didn't have the awesome Philly seats, I'd be a basket case. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom