MERGED ---> U2 at murrayfield + Bono onstage with Corrs in Scotland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They have that day off, so never say never. Where did you hear the rumour. My friends girlfriend got tickets as well, she would love that if it was the case.

According to the live8 site
Hosted by Lenny Henry and Peter Kay, the event will include some of music’s biggest names such as Annie Lennox, Snow Patrol, Travis, The Sugababes, Ronan Keating, Beverly Knight, The Corrs, Natasha Bedingfield, Proclaimers, Texas, Youssou N’Dour, McFly, Bob Geldof, Midge Ure and African artists from Peter Gabriel’s WOMAD plus a line up of very special speakers.

yeah i checked the site! My mate said he just heard it on the radio that they are playing. I know Bono was going to be there anyway. I was kind of surprised they weren't playing it anyway.

Bono is scheduled to appear in between the Sugababes and Annie Lennox - I guess that he will only be speaking though.

The Corrs are supposed to be on near the end with a speciial guest - maybe Bono will sing then.

Live8MurrayfieldBBC306-07-2005DVD000.jpg

Live8MurrayfieldBBC306-07-2005DVD001.jpg

Live8MurrayfieldBBC306-07-2005DVD002.jpg

Live8MurrayfieldBBC306-07-2005DVD003.jpg

:)

KUEFC09U2 said:
amen to that, i wouldnt mind a dance :drool:, bono sounded great again :)

Makes me proud to be Irish....we have the best band ever....and one of the most beautiful women ever:drool:

please, someone recorded the Bono performance with Corrs? :( there's a torrent but it's 299mb and it's all the corrs performance...

Back
Top Bottom