MERGED--> travel shows + Flying to multiple shows? Which ones?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flying from virginia to san diego for opening nite and nite 2. also going to the first jersey show (probably driving to this one)

sami0201 said:
Florida to Dublin..hopefully I will get tickets to the first show(I have for the second) and if I can get tickets I will be flying to the NJ/NY shows as well.

what tix do you have for the 2nd show? extras? i'll swap a 1st night ga if u got ga or awesome seat

From Dallas to SD1 then NYC ( finally found 1 decently priced ticket) and 3 Boston.

This week will determine if I can get tickets for Barcelona.

Goodness there are definately some die hard fans here willing to cross the ocean to see U2. :rockon:

I dont think I would. :reject: I am a spoiled Bay Area, CA person. Tours always come this way, thank God.

Flying from Eastern Canada (Ottawa) to San Diego 1 & 2.

Then in May flying into NYC for their show at MSG and out of Boston (going to Boston 1).

Flying from DC to Chicago for the 5/9 show
Driving to Philly for 5/14 show
Flying to NY for 5/21/ show

travel shows

Going from RI to Chicago 1, Jersey 1, Philly 1
New York 1, wrap up the first leg with the
trifecta in Boston

Cradle to the Grave,
John F. Hewson III

Going to San Diego #1, maybe San Jose probably not, Chicago #2, Philly #1 and #2, maybe East Rutherford #2 and Boston #2 and/or #3

damn, those are some dates guys. Have a good time, I'm going to Chicago #2, Philadelpia #1, and NY.

San Jose 1 and 2 and Seattle 1 and 2. The first two with my husband who's never seen them. The last two with my U2 follower pal.

Back
Top Bottom