MERGED-->Tour postponed? + HTDAAB Tour Dates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zootomic

Acrobat
Tour postponed?

Rolling Stone is reporting that the tour has been postponed.

No joke.

Go to Rollingstone.com or atu2.com for the story

Last edited:
Tour postponed?

Rolling Stone is reporting that the tour has been postponed.

No joke.

Go to Rollingstone.com or atu2.com for the story

That is interesting what Williams said about "developing new technologies to deliver visuals". This is beginning to sound like Zoo T.V. II!

ack!

'family emergency' doesn't sound like a good thing. hope everyone is ok.

on the upside: more time to save moolah for the tour, i suppose.... :hmm:

:sad:

You know that scene in the movies when the hero falls to his knees, throws back his head and howls, "Nooooooo!!!!!"

I just did that.

:(

I hope everyone's okay too and it isn't too serious. It has to be somewhat serious though if they have to postpone it due to a family illness. :( :sad:

Is this for sure? I got an email saying the same through the yahoo tour group and the thing was dated Dec. 5, but I assume that was a typo?

But wouldn't it be on u2.com? I checked there and there was no mention of this. It seems that the official website would be the first to report something like this....

atu2.com now has more details as far as rescheduling. They're saying kickoff will now be 3/28

Yeah, after my first selfish reaction, I have to admit I'm rather worried. I hope it's nothing too serious.

Wont they reschedule the dates? The gossip is that the Australian dates have been moved to early 2006 so Im guessing the whole tour will be rejigged.

Its still all rumour anyway.

Almost 4 weeks if it ends up being 3/28

But yeah, I hope everything is ok. :ohmy:

beli said:
Wont they reschedule the dates? The gossip is that the Australian dates have been moved to early 2006 so Im guessing the whole tour will be rejigged.

Its still all rumour anyway.

Is my hope!:(

I wonder if it's safe to assume this person is better if they already know the new start date for the tour... I sure hope so..

Last edited:
FUCK.

There go my plans, out the window. And yes, I'm only thinking about myself and can't be bothered elaborating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom