MERGED-->Toronto soundcheck today... + Finally Something From Pop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Fanatic4ever said:
BOOM-CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I favor this thread over chip's ! Hands down!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

:hug: you're my girl!

I did not make this, I think Queen Bee did :bow:

BOOM CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

disco.gif

JOFO said:

I hate to bust up your beutiful dream....but there are better songs from POP/Zooropa and you know it.

does a hungry man complain he's not eating a steak when offered a free sandwhich?

:sexywink:

yes, i want please and mofo, but i know i'll never get the latter...

Palace_Hero said:
Miami is one of the 25 greatest songs ever written by U2 , and is easily the coolest.

Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba.
holy shit. we actually agree on something.

i may have to slit my wrists.

Awesome news!

And just think, in all probability, this won't be the last song they add to the setlist this tour.

By the way, Miami was an awesome song, and I'd love to hear it live again.

oh, just saw that...Vintage Punk is the one who's there, I just called her cause i'm nosey :lol: So she should get credit.

But at least Chizip didn't get it :up:

nurse chrissi said:
^ for some reason I just can't look away:wink:
mesmerizing really

i'm gonna see you soon :hyper: Chicago is next week, can you believe it?

nurse chrissi said:

I dorked out today and got absurdly excited about everything :hyper:

me too! :crazy: today is just the day, for some reason...plus Vintage Punk just met Bono and there was hugging involved :cute:

They also spent about 30 - 45 minutes on Mofo after an hour or more of Discotheque. :) That was after Ruff and I hung up, and I had some more exciting news to tell her later, so I forgot.

VintagePunk said:
They also spent about 30 - 45 minutes on Mofo after an hour or more of Discotheque. :) That was after Ruff and I hung up, and I had some more exciting news to tell her later, so I forgot.

Are you kidding?

I just hope it doesn't start in the middle like Popmart and Elevation ... I want Edge to start like on the record, with the wuawua-wuawuawuawuawua-wuawuawuawuawua... it's the same effect that he used for ZooTV Desire... I think

But Larry should play the Elevation version... the real deal

Imagine this encore

Zoo Station
Discotheque
If You Wear That Velvet Dress
Ultraviolet (Light My Way)

yes... IT COULD WORK!! :hyper:

(or keep WOWY... it's still great)

VintagePunk said:

Holy Crap! If this is true... I'll... I'll... continue listening to POP in my car until they play something from POP live! :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Are you f:censored:g serious? OMG!!!!

3.gif

Last edited:
Axver said:

Are you kidding?

Not kidding - VP, her daughter and I were all sitting by the main inside entrance doors to the ACC (for those who have been there, the Galleria doors) and we could hear it VERY clearly! They worked on it for quite a while too :hyper:

Btw, for those who might (ha ha) be wondering, the more exciting news had to do with a group of us meeting Bono tonight :) After being about three feet away from him on Saturday but missing out, it was really exciting :hyper: VP was more excited than I was I think :lol:

Last edited:
Drea said:

Not kidding - VP, her daughter and I were all sitting by the main inside entrance doors to the ACC (for those who have been there, the Galleria doors) and we could hear it VERY clearly! They worked on it for quite a while too :hyper:

:shocked:

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

:combust:

Back
Top Bottom